Do you believe in PlayStation Showcase 2023 in September?

Do you believe in PlayStation Showcase 2023 in September?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

avenovah

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
1d60ff1a8db496979822fb1708edd738c5c94485.jpg

27359.jpg

death-stranding-2.jpg

Summer Nightmares

12 Jan 2023
I wish, but I don't think we will have another Playstation Showcase this year, and if we do I wish they actually show interesting games and not chinese vaporwave.

Reactions: Kokoloko and Box

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Nope and even if there is one, I have zero hope in them showing anything substantial. The PS shows of old are dead until they redeem themselves. They have a new way of ”communicating with the fans and it pretty much sucks for me and most fans

Last edited:

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
No, I think they'll only make the TGS State of Play of every year. new trailers of Rise of the Ronin, Stellar Blade, RE4VR, SF6 AKI gameplay, different Silent Hill games, Death Stranding 2, FFVII Rebirth... they could make a meaty State of Play full of great games even without announcements.

I don't see them making two PS Showcases in a single year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Airbus

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Not really. That would require some marketing planning which Sony haven't shown in a long time

Would also require them to have anything to show that's not a CGI trailer for live service trash

Reactions: Yobo
24 Jun 2022
Nope. Aside from Tom Henderson these insiders have no idea what they're talking about. I don't even think there will be a State of Play. The reason we haven't heard more from Helldivers 2 or Stellar Blade is because they are likely pushed to 2024.

If they brought back PlayStation Experience, that would be nice to have in lieu of another Showcase or State of Play; sadly I think Sony/SIE just don't have it in them. They'll do some minimum-effort bone-tosses at these otherwise middling events, probably have something for the TGAs in December, and leave it at that.

Meanwhile, we get to "enjoy" being inundated with Phil Spencer and rampant Xbox presence at the rest of the year's events, and they'll probably actually have something for the TGAs as well. Which, hey, is cool with me. It just leads to extremely lopsided news focusing on Xbox. But I'm sure people will tell me it doesn't mean anything because PS5 sales beating Xbox sales, or something like that 🙄

if not August, then September, October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May, Jun, July....

Are you talking about the RedFall update that enables 60 FPS?

Last edited:

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
September is TGS

Sony doesnt have to spent extra money to held a separate event just announce everything there