Do you believe in PlayStation Showcase 2023 in September?

Do you believe in PlayStation Showcase 2023 in September?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
September is TGS

Sony doesnt have to spent extra money to held a separate event just announce everything there
Actually they do, and it's called State of Play lol. Also the fact is, the one they always avoid is TGS event itself 😂.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
Don't know if it will be a showcase, but at least a "larger" State of Play around TGS is what I expect.

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022
Actually they do, and it's called State of Play lol. Also the fact is, the one they always avoid is TGS event itself 😂.
Just merge state of play into tgs

I hate having too many gaming convention, it dilute the excitement

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Probably at best State of Play, worst a blogpost, so don't expect too much.

Also there should be a State of Play for Spiderman 2 right? So my guess is that they gonna cram 25 mins worth of trailers and then another 20 mins of Spiderman 2 showcase. And finally 5 mins for PS5 new model.

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
They will have something. Maybe with wolverine, some Gaas, third party Chinese games and stuff the next single player PC port (demons souls or ghosts according to the nvidia leak)

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
There's literally no reason to have a showcase or state of Play until the week of Black Friday.

I'm more concerned what the hell is going on with Helldivers 2... I hope it was internally pushed back to January..

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Just merge state of play into tgs

I hate having too many gaming convention, it dilute the excitement
Actually they did in the past, doing TGS conferences before the event, before pulling out from TGS and just do September State of Play for Japanese event quota (most likely because the combination of the arrogances of market leader, they can dictate shits all they want + not wanting the pay the TGS event organizer and being cheap, same shits they did with E3 😂).

Reactions: Airbus