Do you love ✨ GAMES ✨ as much as we do? Then you won’t want to miss the Xbox Games Showcase: Fable Incoming

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
About time they showed something. Anything but an early 2024 release at the latest will be a dissappointment.

D

Deleted member 417

Do you love games? Then just wait to see what we have to show you next E3.

Unless they announce some console exclusives, Microsoft may as well cancel the xbox or try and make a steam machine that runs windows.

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Do you love games? Then just wait to see what we have to show you next E3.

Unless they announce some console exclusives, Microsoft may as well cancel the xbox or try and make a steam machine that runs windows.
Wouldn’t that just be a PC? Which Xbox Series already is a shitty, crippled version of?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
It obviously remains to be seen, but if Starfield, Fable and Hellblade 2 look decent, Sony is gonna look dumb. :whistle:

Now, that's a big if ...

Reactions: Deleted member 417

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
It obviously remains to be seen, but if Starfield, Fable and Hellblade 2 look decent, Sony is gonna look dumb. :whistle:

Now, that's a big if ...
That’s an “If” you could see from orbit.

Odds are Hellblade 2 and Starfield will look like shit, and Fable will be a CGI trailer if they even mention it.

D

Deleted member 417

Wouldn’t that just be a PC? Which Xbox Series already is a shitty, crippled version of?
PC in a box with PC functionality using windows 8 tablet style interface.

Think Steam's big picture mode, but for a Windows desktop, in a box. You can play games and use office, play films, Internet etc.

ghostz

Banned
12 Apr 2023
That’s an “If” you could see from orbit.

Odds are Hellblade 2 and Starfield will look like shit, and Fable will be a CGI trailer if they even mention it.
What makes you think Hellblade will look bad? Lol the first one looked incredible.

PlacidusaX

Veteran
Icon Extra
24 Oct 2022
Fable has been comedy trash since after the 1st one.
They will need something better for my tastes.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Big "How do you do fellow kids" energy.
Exactly. If there is one things I hate most about Xbox is their marketing.

They make gaming seem so lame.They seem unable to shake off their whole corporate stink, nothing they do feels authentic. Bad vibes and one of the reasons why their fans always come of ass shills to me, I can't even believe they buy into this stuff.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Exactly. If there is one things I hate most about Xbox is their marketing.

They make gaming seem so lame.They seem unable to shake off their whole corporate stink, nothing they do feels authentic. Bad vibes and one of the reasons why their fans always come of ass shills to me, I can't even believe they buy into this stuff.
And they typically over hype what ends up being trash in the end. It's so annoying.