[Download] All of Microsoft's files leaked via the #FTC

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
microsoft-vs-ftc-scaled.jpg

Since these files have been deleted, you can find them for download below.

https://we.tl/t-Z7nj2xV4LM

Neither I nor IconEra claim ownership of these files.

Happy reading

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Just 0.8 GB.

Where is the rest of 40TB of files??
That was the AI leak, it wasn't leaked to the public. a 3rd party security company called Wiz discovered the leak and reported it to Microsoft, so nothing ever got out.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Reading through some of this stuff is funny, I don't understand how there aren't more articles about it....

Xbox CFO mad about Fallout 76 being on PSNow and thought they didn't get enough for it....the game is awful so why would you expect a good deal? Sony did them a favor by putting it on the service. He's also mad that Zenimax/Bethesda Softworks is making deals with Sony without notifying them 😂😂🤣 makes sense now why a bunch of Bethesda games are on PS Plus Extra.

3aecfbb741a72dd7747d088f60966b0f.png

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Phil always uses Minecraft as a talking point when he tries to affirm that he "doesn't want to take anything away from PlayStation", but in this chat he agrees that Minecraft Dungeons should be exclusive to Xbox/PC 🤔 How did the FTC not press him on all these lies ??

f9b669f9c09a3d9fb6dab1626ab5f2ec.png
Well, he didn't ultimately do it, likely because it didn't make financial sense, which is the argument he was using for why they wouldn't yank CoD from PlayStation. He'd just use that as "proof" of why they ultimately would never do such a thing.

Sadly, it's VERY difficult to actually prove intent in court in scenarios like this.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: JAHGamer

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
Reading through some of this stuff is funny, I don't understand how there aren't more articles about it....

Xbox CFO mad about Fallout 76 being on PSNow and thought they didn't get enough for it....the game is awful so why would you expect a good deal? Sony did them a favor by putting it on the service. He's also mad that Zenimax/Bethesda Softworks is making deals with Sony without notifying them 😂😂🤣 makes sense now why a bunch of Bethesda games are on PS Plus Extra.

In what world would Sony put Game Pass on PS5 in exchange for F76? Absolutely delusional.

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Well, he didn't ultimately do it, likely because it didn't make financial sense, which is the argument he was using for why they wouldn't yank CoD from PlayStation. He'd just use that as "proof" of why they ultimately would never do such a thing.

Sadly, it's VERY difficult to actually prove intent in court in scenarios like this.
He ultimately didn't do it because they contractually couldn't make anything with the Minecraft IP exclusive to Xbox as far as I recall.

Nothing to do with financial sense, of which MS has none.

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom

Obviously doesn't know their isn't an official browser in the ps5 🤣