[Download] All of Microsoft's files leaked via the #FTC

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
Phil always uses Minecraft as a talking point when he tries to affirm that he "doesn't want to take anything away from PlayStation", but in this chat he agrees that Minecraft Dungeons should be exclusive to Xbox/PC 🤔 How did the FTC not press him on all these lies ??

f9b669f9c09a3d9fb6dab1626ab5f2ec.png
Minecraft was developed & announced for playstation before Microsoft owned it so they didn't actually have a choice with it 🤣

Reactions: JAHGamer

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Just 0.8 GB.

Where is the rest of 40TB of files??
That one is reportedly about private data from one drive from what I've read, not the same as the MS x FTC court case
Reading through some of this stuff is funny, I don't understand how there aren't more articles about it....

Xbox CFO mad about Fallout 76 being on PSNow and thought they didn't get enough for it....the game is awful so why would you expect a good deal? Sony did them a favor by putting it on the service. He's also mad that Zenimax/Bethesda Softworks is making deals with Sony without notifying them 😂😂🤣 makes sense now why a bunch of Bethesda games are on PS Plus Extra.

3aecfbb741a72dd7747d088f60966b0f.png
There was more talk about some of these earlier when the case was on, some of these files are the same ones we've had since the first hearing, which is why they aren't being talked about right now, at that point the biggest one was the potential Acquisition list. Have you noticed how it's always a leak about acquisitions with microsoft? We haven't seen leak of games, just acquisitions (Dishonored, Doom and the other things that were leaked doesn't count as they are zenimax Ips, and MS wouldn't have anything if they didn't go through with that purchase)

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

BlueLyria

Icon Extra
29 Apr 2023
Some interesting tidbits:

No way they let Bungie slip by with them being the 7th most engaged title on their platform.
I thought that engagement was oxygen ☠️

we gotta talk about this one too.
Bro, they just manufacture the dies? You guys were the ones that designed the wafers, that's on you

Last edited:
OP
OP
Satoru

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
No way they let Bungie slip by with them being the 7th most engaged title on their platform.
I thought that engagement was oxygen ☠️

Bro, they just manufacture the dies? You guys were the ones that designed the wafers, that's on you

There's zero accountability there. I wouldn't be able to work in that environment, it sounds like absolute torture.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA

No, we gotta talk about this one for a very different reason. Remember all the PS5 FUD surrounding poor yields and issues due to their custom chipset? How they were dying in the "overclocking" process (that wasn't overclocking)?

This is rather interesting in light of that.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Wait, they already know that they will re-release TES6, Fallout 5 and Starfield multiple times?

Like new-gen ports, GOTY (lol) editions etc.?
No, they really believed that's when they'd have the next entries in the franchise out. They were expecting to crank sequels out in that timeframe somehow.

Again, this company CANNOT manage studios. they have absolutely no concept of realistic development time or framework, especially with their contract employee practices.

Last edited:

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
No, they really believed that's when they'd have the next entries in the franchise out. They were expecting to crank sequels out in that timeframe somehow.

Again, this company CANNOT manage studios. they have absolutely no concept of realistic development time or framework, especially with their contract employee practices.
Look at the first picture in the tweet. Behind each game, it says assumption for multiple releaseS during different FY, some of them multiple years apart. They want to repeat Skyrim.

Swolf712

Veteran
29 Jun 2022
Wisconsin, USA
Look at the first picture in the tweet. Behind each game, it says assumption for multiple releaseS during different FY, some of them multiple years apart. They want to repeat Skyrim.
Ahh, I was reading that as the top being their expectations for each title, and the others being later releases in the tentpole franchises.