Dragon’s Dogma 2: In-Depth Look at Character Creator & previews |UP| 3/15/24 New gameplay, demo announced & game has leaked. Embargo lifts March 19.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
I tried the original never got into it.

original was mediocre.
Half Baked Boo GIF

X2

Opinions and all but mediocre compared to other games in it's genre? At the time there was only DA2 and then DA:I and neither came close to the gameplay of DD.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
Never played the original but I remember it having some cool spells (or maybe I'm confusing it with another game).

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
It definitely wasn't. I dunno what game y'all played lol
Half Baked Boo GIF

X2

Opinions and all but mediocre compared to other games in it's genre? At the time there was only DA2 and then DA:I and neither came close to the gameplay of DD.

75 on meta, 79 people review.

i am waiting now goalpost moving inventing how it wasn't mediocre
Bored Come On GIF

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Yeah it was decent hit nothing crazy according to reviews. The combat felt off to me hence me not continuing.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023

75 on meta, 79 people review.

i am waiting now goalpost moving inventing how it wasn't mediocre
Bored Come On GIF
So metacritic is the only beacon of quality? I also think Days Gone is one of the best games of last generation... Metacritic is 71

I guess it must be terrible since the ultimate gamers who always gets it right the critics said it's mediocre 🤨

The remaster is sitting at 81 on PS4 as well

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
So metacritic is the only beacon of quality? I also think Days Gone is one of the best games of last generation... Metacritic is 71

I guess it must be terrible since the ultimate gamers who always gets it right the critics said it's mediocre 🤨

I'll give you tht point lol Days Gone is easily a 90+ game for me and infinitely better than 90% of the games out there imo.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

I'll give you tht point lol Days Gone is easily a 90+ game for me and infinitely better than 90% of the games out there imo.
Days Gone was just great, bar for the last zone, which seemed a bit too long and drawn out to me.

And every time i hear "i Promise to ride you as hard as my bike, i think about @Gamernyc78 and @Bryank75 for some reason

• haha
Reactions: Danja
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Days Gone was just great, bar for the last zone, which seemed a bit too long and drawn out to me.

And every time i hear "i Promise to ride you as hard as my bike, i think about @Gamernyc78 and @Bryank75 for some reason
You weirdo (I changed my initial comment bcus then ppl will say I'm discriminating) 😂

• haha
Reactions: Sircaw

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
Capcom has released the Dragon's Dogma 2 Character Creator & Storage app, which allows you to create your Arisen and your number one Pawn ahead of the game launching,

Alongsi the character creator demo today, players found out the store listing was updated with a file size:

cx82Ham.jpeg

Pre Load is currently live:

it-has-begun-v0-a5pm9ufsvlnc1.jpeg

It's safe to assume the game will be smaller on PS5 and Bigger on PC

Say1nMan

Veteran
28 Jul 2023
Still a wait for me until they get a performance mode in the game. I think Capcom stating that the framerate is uncapped but will still be running on a 30 fps did even more harm to what was already bad news about the frames. If the framerate is uncapped and the game can indeed be push above 30 then there's no reason for it not to have a 60 fps mode with at least 1080p resolution at launch. Until then, I have Dark Arisen on Steam and will probably try that out first.

Reactions: Gamernyc78