Dragon’s Dogma 2: In-Depth Look at Character Creator & previews |UP| 3/15/24 New gameplay, demo announced & game has leaked. Embargo lifts March 19.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
the guy who played it, didn't like much. mixed feelings. no locked-on was negative. watched till level 10. gameplay was very repetitive, combat was just lackluster.
Ughhh thnks. I didn't really enjoy the first so I'm cautious with this one.

saltyashell

11 Feb 2024
Ughhh thnks. I didn't really enjoy the first so I'm cautious with this one.
I watched a bit of someone streaming it on twitch. The performance was all over the place, especially in outdoor areas and combat. FF7rebirth might not look the best in performance mode, but at least it's not dropping frames in that way.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
the guy who played it, didn't like much. mixed feelings. no locked-on was negative. watched till level 10. gameplay was very repetitive, combat was just lackluster.
You expected a varied combat in the early stages? 💀

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I watched a bit of someone streaming it on twitch. The performance was all over the place, especially in outdoor areas and combat. FF7rebirth might not look the best in performance mode, but at least it's not dropping frames in that way.
And until at least lvl 10 combat was just one and two or running strike. Looked very poor. Interesting, when combat opens up?
UI also looked old school.

I really want to buy this game, but it's hard.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
And until at least lvl 10 combat was just one and two or running strike. Looked very poor. Interesting, when combat opens up?
UI also looked old school.

I really want to buy this game, but it's hard.
Im 50/50 on it.