Edge Magazine Review Scores | Issue #396 (FFVII Rebirth, Helldivers, Skull & Bones etc..)

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
lmao

so basically your opinion is completely fraudulent, got it
I never had a opinion on rebirth. I don't care about the IP. All I said was that remakes don't win game of the year and FF Rebirth might not hold on to be the highest metacritic game of 2024, because it's very early in the year.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I never had a opinion on rebirth. I don't care about the IP. All I said was that remakes don't win game of the year and FF Rebirth might not hold on to be the highest metacritic game of 2024, because it's very early in the year.
Remakes often get nominated for GotY. The reason remakes don't win goty is because the remakes aren't good enough to. FF7 Rebirth is good enough to win GotY in many years.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Remakes often get nominated for GotY. The reason remakes don't win goty is because the remakes aren't good enough to. FF7 Rebirth is good enough to win GotY in many years.
Hmmm alot of times games released earlier in the year get passed over from my recollection but I could be wrong. We shall see.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
it is pretty mixed.
OH OK. Thought I remembered it tht way and ppl complaining tht even ganes tht scored highly got passed over due to releasing so early in the year. Well let's see Rebirth put in tht work.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
OH OK. Thought I remembered it tht way and ppl complaining tht even ganes tht scored highly got passed over due to releasing so early in the year. Well let's see Rebirth put in tht work.
Buldurs Gate - September, Elden Ring - February, It Takes Two - March, The Last of Us 2 - June

• Shake
Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I have to play that stupid card game to progress the game, three chapters.

And to think to plat you need to rank Empress. Like cmon who idea was that. AI cheated to get bullshit cards which buff scores like double.

Reactions: peter42O

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
I don't think it will win. It will be the same as all the other ones. Nominated but no win.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
You need understand that FF7 remake and Rebirth are not really remakes (there's a lot more to it story wise) But I'll let you figure out that on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
You need understand that FF7 remake and Rebirth are not really remakes (there's a lot more to it story wise) But I'll let you figure out that on your own.
FF7 and Rebirth are remakes. Nobody cares they added new stuff to them. They're considered remakes. Argue with your momma.

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
80+ hours into Rebirth, it's an excellent 9.0/10 with my biggest negatives being the side content (side quests in particular) being the basic shit that's in every open world game, not being able to customize the HUD and while this applies to open world games in general, please stop making the player look for spots to climb up/down. Games need to copy AC Origins/Odyssey/Valhalla in regards to how you traverse the open world. It's a fucking video game. Not reality. Let me climb anything and everything. Overall though, still an excellent game.

Reactions: Gamernyc78