OP
ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
You literally have no clue what you're talking about, EVERY bit of speculation on how this goes is based on the legitimacy of Musk's claim that bot figures are higher than Twitter disclosed, absolutely no one is making the argument that Twitter would be in the right even if they lied about this.
Musk never wanted to buy Twitter… never… he will try to use any excuse to jump out the ship.

• brain
Reactions: Deleted member 140

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022

Liberal left platform

Animated GIF

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022

Liberal left platform

Animated GIF
The right wing gets more attention just look at Trump when he was on there but they also are more likely to get banned once again just look at Trump you can be right wing and have been president and you can still be banned from Twitter for being right wing. And people are still going to tell me it's not left-wing.

18 Jul 2022
What am I moaning and bitching about? Seems to be what you're doing about me
You and all them ALT-Right Wing Nut Jobs are the same believing in your conspiracy theories.
Why does it bother you so much that us normal people want progressive change? Why does it bother you so much? that we care about the environment
Why does it bother you so much? If you guys want to live like fools do it but don't go attacking progressive people that care about change.

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
You and all them ALT-Right Wing Nut Jobs are the same believing in your conspiracy theories.
Why does it bother you so much that us normal people want progressive change? Why does it bother you so much? that we care about the environment
Why does it bother you so much? If you guys want to live like fools do it but don't go attacking progressive people that care about change.
Sounds like you're attaching a lot of viewpoints to me you can't actually say are my viewpoints. If it makes you feel better I'll be your punching bag for the day and you'll pretend I'm everything you hate without asking me my opinions on anything.

18 Jul 2022
Sounds like you're attaching a lot of viewpoints to me you can't actually say are my viewpoints. If it makes you feel better I'll be your punching bag for the day and you'll pretend I'm everything you hate without asking me my opinions on anything.
When you said "Owning the libs" You show me your view points already, anyone with an IQ above 50 won't say some dumb shit like that.

Reactions: Satoru

Explosive Zombie

21 Jun 2022
When you said "Owning the libs" You show me your view points already, anyone with an IQ above 50 won't say some dumb shit like that.

You sound like a lib being owned, screaming into the void that surely the person owning you must be of sub-human intelligence, meanwhile the dude owning you has literally revolutionized space travel lol

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: KiryuRealty
D

Deleted member 140

Do you know if there's any dead line for this purchase or when we will have a final decision, because it feels like it's going on forever.