FFVII Rebirth Dev Team Aimed To Get Review Scores Above 90, Director Shares Celebration Message. |UP| "close to 30 minigames" very in depth card game

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth is currently the second-highest scoring Final Fantasy on Metacritic​

Final Fantasy 7 Rebirth director threatens "close to 30 minigames" in the massive JRPG, including a card game so in-depth it had its own nerd club within the dev team​

Last edited:

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023
20240215_192841-jpg.4308

Yeona

29 Jul 2023

I expect a lot of dudes don't understand how tits work, but they haven't been enlarged whatsoever.

It's just her normal clothes bind them a lot better since they're sports oriented, and the cleavage is a lot smaller. The size is the same, and the bikini pull them a bit closer together so they look a bit more elevated.

Maybe I'll be alone in this over here but the last thing Square's going to do is kowtow to dudes who care about that kind of thing and I'm happy about that lol. They're clearly actively trying to veer the character away from objectification.

Nimrota

Veteran
11 Jul 2023
I expect a lot of dudes don't understand how tits work, but they haven't been enlarged whatsoever.

It's just her normal clothes bind them a lot better since they're sports oriented, and the cleavage is a lot smaller. The size is the same, and the bikini pull them a bit closer together so they look a bit more elevated.

Maybe I'll be alone in this over here but the last thing Square's going to do is kowtow to dudes who care about that kind of thing and I'm happy about that lol. They're clearly actively trying to veer the character away from objectification.
The Greatest Showman Lol GIF by Sky

Reactions: Would_you_kindly