FFVII Rebirth Dev Team Aimed To Get Review Scores Above 90, Director Shares Celebration Message. |UP| "close to 30 minigames" very in depth card game

TubzGaming

Admin | Mod
Moderating
21 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
PSN ID
Tubz_Gaming
I expect a lot of dudes don't understand how tits work, but they haven't been enlarged whatsoever.

It's just her normal clothes bind them a lot better since they're sports oriented, and the cleavage is a lot smaller. The size is the same, and the bikini pull them a bit closer together so they look a bit more elevated.

Maybe I'll be alone in this over here but the last thing Square's going to do is kowtow to dudes who care about that kind of thing and I'm happy about that lol. They're clearly actively trying to veer the character away from objectification.
Alot of things can effect the "size" and "shape", Water intake / Exercise / Muscle / Temperature / Monthly cycle..
That being said most people just go ooo big bouncy bajongers!

Season 4 Wow GIF by The Office

Now back on topic of the thread..

I am happy to see the dev teams hard work paying off and hopefully Most/All of them get some time off.

Tired King Of Queens GIF by TV Land

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
I expect a lot of dudes don't understand how tits work, but they haven't been enlarged whatsoever.

It's just her normal clothes bind them a lot better since they're sports oriented, and the cleavage is a lot smaller. The size is the same, and the bikini pull them a bit closer together so they look a bit more elevated.

Maybe I'll be alone in this over here but the last thing Square's going to do is kowtow to dudes who care about that kind of thing and I'm happy about that lol. They're clearly actively trying to veer the character away from objectification.
You seem to have a PhD in tits. Please, teach us.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ultimateFF

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
This is it. This game is a reward for all of you loyal Playstation fans who are still waiting for the true, big AAA Japanese Playstation exclusive we've missed since PS2 days. It took a long time since the dark days of PS3-era end of Playstation exclusivity domination, but I believe no matter how hard times are, in the end we Playstation fans will prevail once again, and that time has come. And also one more thing, this Playstation-only game will be our biggest F*** YOU to all eksbotz players, and this game will kill eksbotz, just like the original FF7 ended the console wars back then. We are so glad you won't be able to experience this massive game, eksbotz HAHAHA 🤣🤣🤣.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Can i lmfao in june when they announce it? ;);)
Yeah it wouldn’t surprise me. After today’s review scores, Phil is probably saying to himself “I need this on Xbox”. Phil believes it’s a bad look for a game like this to not be on his platform, even if it doesn’t sell. If Phil can buy it, he’ll try his hardest to get it. The only reason why GOW, Spiderman, and TLOU aren;t on Xbox, is because Phil can’t buy them.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Isn’t that always the aim?
Either way Im so glad FF and another exclusive got 90+

The rest of the studios should take note on certain things like the open world, side activities for the FF17-FF18

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

The whole trend about women representation is made up of people who hyper focus on these things.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz

I mean the producer confirmed they enlarged it :unsure:

• party
Reactions: Nimrota