Final Fantasy 7 (VII) Rebirth takes 150-200 hours to Platinum the game (Spoilers) 61 Trophies. |UP| launch & Accolades trailers.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022

Final Fantasy 7 (VII) Rebirth Trophy Roadmap​

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 7.5/10
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: 150-200 hours
  • Offline Trophies: 61 (1
    trophy
    , 1
    trophy
    , 5
    trophy
    , 54
    trophy
    )
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Number of missable trophies: 0, nothing missable. Everything can be done via Chapter Select (unlocked after story). The full open world and all side activities (side quests, world intel, minigames) are still doable after the story by restarting Chapter 13 via Chapter Select.
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, must beat all chapters on highest difficulty “Hard” (unlocked after story)
  • Hardest Trophy:
    trophy
    7-Star Hotel – this requires almost 100% completion, the hardest part being the Brutal/Legendary Combat Simulations (harder than the hard difficulty playthrough)
  • Minimum Playthroughs: 2 (1 on Easy/Normal, 1 on Hard which is unlocked after the first playthrough)
  • PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: No, there is no PS4 version, the game is PS5 Exclusive
  • PS4/PS5 Crossbuy: No, there is no PS4 version, the game is PS5 Exclusive
  • Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Yes, Chapter Select is unlocked after finishing the story on any difficulty. You can Chapter Select to Chapter 13, everything in the open world is still accessible at that point (all side quests, world intel, minigames). However, anything in linear story sections would require Chapter Replay.
  • Supports Manual Saves?: Yes, 10 Manual Save Slots (unlocked after Prologue) + 1 Autosave
  • Release Date: February 29, 2024

Update Accolades Trailer...

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH - Accolades Trailer​

Last edited:

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
Kinda of topic. But I cant get into 7 remake. I'm doing my best but lacks the ff16 awesomeness. I'm at that part where cloud dresses as a woman. More exactly we drop at the sewers.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Kinda of topic. But I cant get into 7 remake. I'm doing my best but lacks the ff16 awesomeness. I'm at that part where cloud dresses as a woman. More exactly we drop at the sewers.
Damn Im debating If I should get this now. I'm just to invested in playing HD2 every night lol

Last edited:
Reactions: kuzon and SLB1904

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
I dislike Square's habit of requiring a playthrough on the hardest difficulty to platinum recent Final Fantasy games. They're not even consistent with it, since Crisis Core Reunion and FF15, if I recall correctly, just require you to beat the final boss on the hardest difficulty.

Reactions: Vertigo and kuzon

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
I dislike Square's habit of requiring a playthrough on the hardest difficulty to platinum recent Final Fantasy games. They're not even consistent with it, since Crisis Core Reunion and FF15, if I recall correctly, just require you to beat the final boss on the hardest difficulty.
yeah, i kinda agree. replay just for the sake of replaying, makes no sense. especially when they like to make ordinary enemies and bosses just sponges, like it adds nothing to the game.

reziel

Veteran
12 Jun 2023
yeah, i kinda agree. replay just for the sake of replaying, makes no sense. especially when they like to make ordinary enemies and bosses just sponges, like it adds nothing to the game.
Eh remakes hard mode did add more then just upping their stats and make them sponges. It did make the mob enemies more aggressive and shook up the bosses skill usage (change the attack patterns, used their barrier skills etc etc.). Then again Remake only took about 40 hours tops to complete that's 2 runs not just one so it wasn't anything drastic like they seem to be going with this one. Remake only took me 19 hours on normal then 10-12 hours on hard.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Eh remakes hard mode did add more then just upping their stats and make them sponges. It did make the mob enemies more aggressive and shook up the bosses skill usage (change the attack patterns, used their barrier skills etc etc.). Then again Remake only took about 40 hours tops to complete that's 2 runs not just one so it wasn't anything drastic like they seem to be going with this one. Remake only took me 19 hours on normal then 10-12 hours on hard.
okey. this game offers something a little bit extra. but enemies and bosses did have bigger health pools?

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Nix

14 Feb 2024
I rarely replay game but in case of remake second playthrough was much more enjoyable for me, there is a lot of hints which I've only caught in my second time playing.

Reactions: Gediminas

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022

Final Fantasy 7 (VII) Rebirth Trophy Roadmap​

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 7.5/10
  • Approximate amount of time to platinum: 150-200 hours
  • Offline Trophies: 61 (1
    trophy
    , 1
    trophy
    , 5
    trophy
    , 54
    trophy
    )
  • Online Trophies: 0
  • Number of missable trophies: 0, nothing missable. Everything can be done via Chapter Select (unlocked after story). The full open world and all side activities (side quests, world intel, minigames) are still doable after the story by restarting Chapter 13 via Chapter Select.
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: Yes, must beat all chapters on highest difficulty “Hard” (unlocked after story)
  • Hardest Trophy:
    trophy
    7-Star Hotel – this requires almost 100% completion, the hardest part being the Brutal/Legendary Combat Simulations (harder than the hard difficulty playthrough)
  • Minimum Playthroughs: 2 (1 on Easy/Normal, 1 on Hard which is unlocked after the first playthrough)
  • PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: No, there is no PS4 version, the game is PS5 Exclusive
  • PS4/PS5 Crossbuy: No, there is no PS4 version, the game is PS5 Exclusive
  • Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Yes, Chapter Select is unlocked after finishing the story on any difficulty. You can Chapter Select to Chapter 13, everything in the open world is still accessible at that point (all side quests, world intel, minigames). However, anything in linear story sections would require Chapter Replay.
  • Supports Manual Saves?: Yes, 10 Manual Save Slots (unlocked after Prologue) + 1 Autosave
  • Release Date: February 29, 2024
Its a big ole boy.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I struggled with the first couple of hours, I thought it was super cringy, but for me personally, I was extremely happy I carried on. To me one of the best games I have ever played on playstation.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I really don't have the time to put in all those hours but damn I have to play!