Final Fantasy 7 (VII) Rebirth takes 150-200 hours to Platinum the game (Spoilers) 61 Trophies. |UP| launch & Accolades trailers.

Firefly

25 Jul 2022
I hate it when square locks hard difficulty behind a second playthrough. Just let me play hard mode from the start. They did the same shit with FF16 which pissed me off.

• haha
Reactions: Airbus

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Kinda of topic. But I cant get into 7 remake. I'm doing my best but lacks the ff16 awesomeness. I'm at that part where cloud dresses as a woman. More exactly we drop at the sewers.
Stick with it. You gotta remember ff7 remake only covers the first 1/5 of the original game.

Reactions: SLB1904

Airbus

Veteran
30 Jun 2022
I hate it when square locks hard difficulty behind a second playthrough. Just let me play hard mode from the start. They did the same shit with FF16 which pissed me off.
Me who play all my game on the easy mode looking at this comment

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

KvallyX

Icon Extra
13 Nov 2023
I play all my ganes starting on hard difficulty. Normal tends to be not fun and to easy for me.
Aren’t you king shit! I always play on story/easy. My days of playing on the high difficulties are over (besides racing games).

Tired Cricket Green GIF by Disney Channel

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

It’s a bummer for sure. 16 was too easy 1st run and can’t even imagine what the casual diffs were like.

I hope default isn’t that easy. FF7 part 2 is coming off like a giant pseudo open world rpg so there’s a low chance players will revisit after completion.

Predictions on sales? Totally expecting it to blow past FF16 ltd within 3 months. It’s just the bigger attraction and looks it in every way from scale to presentation.

I play all my ganes starting on hard difficulty. Normal tends to be not fun and to easy for me.

Same. Maybe not the most extreme of difficulties but whats presented as a more traditional hard mode… I just consider it the “new normal” And I still find most games way easier than easy and normal difficulties of 16 bit games etc. Most games seen easier than ever and when it’s too easy it takes me out of it completely… not as fun tbh

If I had a choice … I’d prefer no options and the game presented with a challenge so everyone is exposed to the same game with the same challenges to beat. Souls is a decent middle ground but you can often just over level or break the game some other way tho.

Narrative driven gamers would have of course hate this and cry to the high heavens. I say so what? Not every game should be “accessible” to everyone. One size fits all game design is trash.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gamernyc78