Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth New Trailer Revealed, Coming in Early 2024 on 2 Discs | Summer Game Fest 2023

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
I highly doubt it is cross gen.

Of course the resident trolls going orgasmic over this error as though it somehow changes their gaming life on Xbox.

That what happens when you have nothing to play on your plastic box.

FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH © SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.

CHARACTER DESIGN: TETSUYA NOMURA / ROBERTO FERRARI

LOGO ILLUSTRATION: © 1997 YOSHITAKA AMANO

FINAL FANTASY, FINAL FANTASY VII REBIRTH, SQUARE ENIX and the SQUARE ENIX logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Square Enix Holdings Co., Ltd.

“PlayStation Family Mark,” “PlayStation,” “PS5 logo” and “PS5” are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc.

Where is PS4?

• fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Crossgen in 2024?

Oh No Reaction GIF

We believe in generations.

Muddasar

Veteran
22 Jun 2022
Wait what's the truth here that's supposed to hurt ? 🤔

The truth is you have too much time on your hands cause you have nothing to play on your favourite plastic box.

So let’s focus on some error on a website as though that will change on your gaming experience on Xbox.

Why exactly does it matter to you anyway if a Playstation exclusive is cross gen?

You were probably watching and analysing the CAT appeal regarding the ABK acquisition being blocked too.

Such is your predicament.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
The truth is you have too much time on your hands cause you have nothing to play on your favourite plastic box.

So let’s focus on some error on a website as though that will change on your gaming experience on Xbox.

Why exactly does it matter to you anyway if a Playstation exclusive is cross gen?

You were probably watching and analysing the CAT appeal regarding the ABK acquisition being blocked too.

Such is your predicament.

So a very long winded way of saying you got nothing? :sleep:

Also, who cares if its a cross gen game, quote and shame the posts who started quoting me for saying that as a negative 🤷‍♂️

• haha
Reactions: BigMclargeHuge

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022

Also, who cares if its a cross gen game, quote and shame the posts who started quoting me for saying that as a negative 🤷‍♂️
It was kinda embarrassing watching you celebrate. It wasn't because is negative or not. Loads of so called next gen games doesn't look as half as good as this. Case in point tgat trash called redfall

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

So you buying a ps5 when this turns out to be a typo and it's ps5 only?