Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth New Trailer Revealed, Coming in Early 2024 on 2 Discs | Summer Game Fest 2023

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
PS5 - 2024

ZMRKwPX.png

PS4 / XBO - 2016

lg3fI0v.jpeg

smh Square.
You only show desperation by attacking how FFVII Remake, the PS4 game already looks better than pretty much every game ever released on Xbox with very few exceptions.

• haha
Reactions: adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
But I can't remember a game which was announced as "next-gen" only by the director, only for it to have a sneaky cross-gen release.

22a5dn9.jpg

You only show desperation by attacking how FFVII Remake, the PS4 game already looks better than pretty much every game ever released on Xbox with very few exceptions.

yeah and FFXV looks better than this trailer, weird to see the tech regressing.

• haha
Reactions: arvfab

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
yeah and FFXV looks better than this trailer, weird to see the tech regressing.
It doesn't mate. It's not even close. Ffxv doesn't even look better than the ffvii on ps4
But hey. I wont stop you 😆

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Getting a platinum on FF15 isn’t much of an achievement.

Play it again cause its probably the last Main FF coming to Xbox.

You say this after seeing that I posted a picture from PSN Profiles, which doesn't cover Xbox games.

So insecure :LOL:

Mild Conviction

13 Jan 2023
I am fucking hype. The open (semi-open?) world looks absolutely gorgeous. Motherfucking Bugenhagen is there, probably to subtly confirm certain theories. Elena finally shows up. TEAM ATTACKS (!!!). Glimpse of Junon.

Watched the trailer like ten times already, dissecting it. What I could glean:
  • The opening news footage mentions the damage was done by a tornado rampaging through sectors 0, 1, and 2. Sector 7 isn't relevant, meaning this isn't the plate fall. The Whispers tornado caused this, meaning this is footage of Zack's timeline.
  • The footage of Cloud and crew opening the doors to the open world was likely them leaving Mythril Mines, especially since Yuffie isn't with them yet.
  • Ruined buildings after footage of the chocobo farm might be the swampy area where you're supposed to avoid the Midgarsormr?
  • The Mythril Mines look massively expanded. If I recall correctly, it was just one screen in the original game.
  • We got a glimpse of the party sitting down and talking about Sephiroth in Kalm.
  • Golem that Barret and Red fight might be the new Mythril Mines boss.
  • The party has pips right under the ATB meter. For team attacks?
  • Yuffie seems to have PTSD, freaking out at the sight of purple miasma. Probably assumes it's Nero?
  • That Jenova fight at the end is definitely on the cargo ship.
  • Sephiroth is trying to make Cloud suspicious of Tifa by suggesting she died at Nibelheim and Jenova has taken her form.
I am fucking AMPED.

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Great but you will need a PS5 for FF16 and Rebirth.

Plus 70 dollars for each game.

(y)

-

This looks so archaic in many ways. Absolutely no physics on the foliage, they don't even more at all when Cloud and co are running on them or even during fights in the foliage.

H4ey6mu.gif

H4eD3uf.gif

They just took the PS4 tech and made the zones wider, doesn't look like any technical enhancements at all.

I think first and foremost, he should visit an optician, as his eyesight is so bad, he thinks FFXV looks better.

The images are there for everyone to see. Once you find direct feed or 4K FFRebirth screens, you're welcome to share.

SLB1904

Actually born in 1904!
22 Jun 2022
(y)

-

This looks so archaic in many ways. Absolutely no physics on the foliage, they don't even more at all when Cloud and co are running on them or even during fights in the foliage.

H4ey6mu.gif

H4eD3uf.gif

They just took the PS4 tech and made the zones wider, doesn't look like any technical enhancements at all.

The images are there for everyone to see. Once you find direct feed or 4K FFRebirth screens, you're welcome to share.
Is releasing tomorrow 😆

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I’m still gonna try to finish FF7R leading to release. I’ll get to rebirth eventually.

The 2 discs thing is both fun and concerning…

2 discs plus 30gig day one patch let’s go

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
Is releasing tomorrow 😆

You're right, if the Spider Man 2 reveal to showcase is an example, it'll get worse 😅

I’m still gonna try to finish FF7R leading to release. I’ll get to it rebirth eventually.

The 2 discs thing is both fun and concerning…

2 discs plus 30gig day one patch let’s go

Bruh if they still need a day 1 patch after 150 or so GB of data on discs ......

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I would totally expect it… I just find two discs ridiculous when the entire game is often installed off of it anyway. I mean whatever… I think game sizes are a legit concern but most devs kinda don’t care so whatever. I keep the fridge tidy for those reasons.

arvfab

Oldest Guard
23 Jun 2022
I would totally expect it… I just find two discs ridiculous when the entire game is often installed off of it anyway. I mean whatever… I think game sizes are a legit concern but most devs kinda don’t care so whatever. I keep the fridge tidy for those reasons.

Not often, games this gen are always installed completely. The 2 discs are probably necessary for the high quality assets. And the game has multiple dubbed languages, which require a lot of space. Will be interesting to see if they will give the possibility to only install 1 language, like many 1st and 3rd party games have been doing.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
You're right, if the Spider Man 2 reveal to showcase is an example, it'll get worse 😅

Bruh if they still need a day 1 patch after 150 or so GB of data on discs ......
So you playing ff7 rebirth or nah?

Lord Mittens

Community Cat
1 Jul 2022
Good? on what planet?

Unless it was your first FF.

FF15 was garbage along with FF13.

The rest were great games.

Hated FF13.
And I said it was good? I expect that reaction from me saying it was fantastic, best FF eVeRRRRR.