Final Fantasy XVI - The Rising Tide DLC Trailer. Announces April 18 Release Date. |UP| Reviews.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
Despite really liking FFXVI I had enough by the end and don't feel like going back so soon.
I can understand that.
Though I am starting to feel the want to go back to ff16. But not before going back to armored core 6 or hogwarts.
That was a good freaking year

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I could not even get enough motivation to finish the hard play thought for the Platinum yet... it is three months since last time I played a bit.
I probably won't play the DLCs.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I could not even get enough motivation to finish the hard play thought for the Platinum yet... it is three months since last time I played a bit.
I probably won't play the DLCs.
I never finished the game :(

• Informative
Reactions: ethomaz

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
I never finished the game :(
I have no issue with it until Bahamut arc... after that I had to take near 2 months rest to finally get to finish it.
The change in pace before and after Bahamut arc is really very tiresome... and the final arc with Ultima is did just to finish the game.

But I can say I really liked the begin to mid of the game.
I liked a lot Barnabas arc in terms of plot/setting but I thought it was too weird paced and could have more character development... Barnabas should be way more as villain.

Plus the Battlesystem didn't evolve at all... it is the same from begin to end... I know there is the new Eikon abilities but even so they seem very similar and just some are really useful like the Shiva last skill is kinda game broken... it deal tons of damage, freeze the opponent for more damage that basically stun them (if you combine with other skill you basically are set to kill everything with two moves... and even bosses you just have to button smash after that)... the evade freeze from Shive is game breaking too... you can constant freeze even bosses forever while hit them to dead.

Last edited:

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Bought, MAYBE i'll beat this before stellar blade. but honestly enjoying my little gaming detox