United States
wcb36f.png

Photos of Switch 2 factory prototypes have leaked on a Chinese website

Last edited:
Reactions: YeezyDude

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
It has more RAM then Series S at 12gb, but only 102.4 gb of memory bandwidth (less then base PS4) and the RAM is a slower speed then Series S. Only 256gb of storage, how is COD supposed to run on this thing? Small Joycons, gotta have small child like hands. 2-4 tf, not a threat to PS5. Power of PS4 Pro my ass, the base PS4 spanks this thing. This is not for adults 🤣

Last edited:
  • brain
Reactions: The Icon

toadsage44

22 Jun 2022
West Virginia, USA
The joy cons are going to be tiny again. Hand cramp city if you have large hands. I'll never forget when I got Pokemon Shield - I spent hours grinding, in handheld mode, for a shiny Chewtle at the first area of the game. The next day, my right thumb had the worst cramp I've ever experienced and I couldn't play video games for at least a week. Thought my gaming career was over then and there 😂 I switched to using pro controllers, joy con grips, and the like after that

TrishaCat

Veteran
17 May 2024
I hope the controllers are at least revised enough to mitigate drift
I think the joycons were the worst modern controllers when it came to drift issues. Can't say I really like it when Link walks in a direction I didn't intend him too!