Fully playable Wolverine PC build circulating 😬😥😥 PhD plus DMCA notices to ppl who downloaded.

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
A fully playable build of Wolverine is circulating, PC bums have already downloaded it and are posting gameplay....be careful. Just another reason why Sony should've never entertained the thought of PC. These trashy pricks are bragging about it online, I feel horrible for Insomniac.

Last edited by a moderator:

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
A fully playable build of Wolverine is circulating, PC bums have already downloaded it and are posting gameplay....be careful. Just another reason why Sony should've never entertained the thought of PC. These trashy pricks are bragging about it online, I feel horrible for Insomniac.

These leaders really are the scum of thr earth, I hope Insomniac takes legal action
Look at what they’re saying. Lol

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
These leaders really are the scum of thr earth, I hope Insomniac takes legal action
Hopefully they find them and they do serious time behind bars....
Look at what they’re saying. Lol

All of these accounts need to be permanently nuked, this is beyond disgusting. Laughing about the leak and spreading it around and creating a bunch of mirrors. This is the scum that Sony is catering to

Reactions: Diah and Kokoloko
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
There's also a rumor that there's a Spider-Man 2 PC build?? 🤦‍♂️ Which means the game was in development for PC while being made for PS5. Perfectly explains the bugs and the overall lack of polish which I spoke about when I first played it. Now we know why. Could also explain the much higher budget than usual.
Yes, I know what you mean, the game still looks great but the RT is kinda killing the image quality. I wish there was a performance non RT mode. I would much rather have the higher resolution than the ray tracing. Miles Morales and SM 2018 Remastered had a much cleaner image on their performance modes.

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
There's also a rumor that there's a Spider-Man 2 PC build?? 🤦‍♂️ Which means the game was in development for PC while being made for PS5. Perfectly explains the bugs and the overall lack of polish which I spoke about when I first played it. Now we know why. Could also explain the much higher budget than usual.
Yeah, the game had some lack of polish alright. It ran mostly great for me, but some of the bugs PS games have had recently (HFW, TLOUP1, SM2, etc) were not present in games in the past, even TLOU2 and GOT, which released during covid.

But hey, it's all a big coincidence that this all lines up with them starting to port games to PC. It's not like developing for multiple platforms and shitty hardware targets impacts game design, polish...

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
What a disaster. I think there is a high probability that the Game will be canceled.
No way it gets cancelled, it's still just an alpha build and way too much has been invested into it already. But this does present the perfect opportunity for Sony to end PC ports once and for all. If they don't now, they never will.

Yeah, the game had some lack of polish alright. It ran mostly great for me, but some of the bugs PS games have had recently (HFW, TLOUP1, SM2, etc) were not present in games in the past, even TLOU2 and GOT, which released during covid.

But hey, it's all a big coincidence that this all lines up with them starting to port games to PC. It's not like developing for multiple platforms and shitty hardware targets impacts game design, polish...
The fact that they're risking the games quality and receiving a bunch of negative press just to get an extra 1-2 million discounted sales on PC is insane, especially when these are easy 20m sellers on console. Spider-Man 2, HFW, and TLOU PC were all memed to death, that's not the kind of coverage you want for your games. The awful PC port is when Naughty Dog's prestige started to dwindle

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
What a disaster. I think there is a high probability that the Game will be canceled.
Hell No. They already put too much money into the game. Most people that play video games outside of the internet, don’t know about this.

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Logan’s face looks to clean for me. He’s supposed to have a more ruff badass look. Like Joel or Arthur Morgan.

Reactions: Bryank75