Fully playable Wolverine PC build circulating 😬😥😥 PhD plus DMCA notices to ppl who downloaded.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
They’re the worst, textbook definition of posers. They claim to like Japanese games and physical media but stay loyal to the platform that gets the least Japanese games and has the worst physical support.

Their best Japanese game in years, HiFi Rush got zero marketing and support from Xbox and it didn’t even get a physical release. “Their” only other Japanese game, Ghostwire Tokyo, only got a physical release for PS5.

They’re also now the biggest Yakuza fans (😂), but still have a massive hate boner for Sony. When Sony is the only reason Yakuza exists, and when Sega wanted to stop releasing Yakuza games in the West, Sony stepped in and assisted with the localization. But Sony is the evil, awful company and Microsoft is the great savior 😒

They don’t actually like anything, they just want to be a part of the conversation.
So much talk about Hi-fi Rush... a game hardly anyone bothered to play even at no aditional cost. Many of these guys have paid for Gamepass for years and years at this point and this $20 game is the best they can come up with? A game that soon you'll be able to buy on Steam for less than $10.

Game subscription service just doesn't work for games as the main way to consume games and only works as a complementary way to access game because of paid online on consoles, otherwise nobody would bother with it (see PC where there is no paid online and these services don't take off).

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
lmANvi4.jpeg

mgxnJnm.jpeg

rT3JiXL.jpeg

kU50X9u.jpeg

JCxRH04.png

57If3xU.jpeg

mh4BWtS.png

6NYchXo.jpeg

Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original
Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original
Clique para ver a imagem em tamanho original

Wolverine - 50 new Concept arts (Characters)

Visual effects, Damage Visuals and UI:

Destruction Visuals:

Traversal Visuals:

Environment:

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Looks pretty good. These mostly not my favorite X-Men/Wolverine characters. I hope they sneak Gambit in there.

Hopefully Sony lets Insomniac make their own thing next.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Why are we still doing this?

Leave them be already.

I don’t know why Sony is so slow on taking these down. Rockstar took all of GTA6 videos and images down in a week.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

shrike0fth0rns

Veteran
9 Dec 2022
Looks pretty good. These mostly not my favorite X-Men/Wolverine characters. I hope they sneak Gambit in there.

Hopefully Sony lets Insomniac make their own thing next.
Those are the characters Wolverine has relationships with and play an important role in his development as a character. You can’t expect them to just introduce all the popular characters just because they’re popular it has to make sense and be coherent to the story.

• noneofmybizz
Reactions: flaccidsnake