Fully playable Wolverine PC build circulating 😬😥😥 PhD plus DMCA notices to ppl who downloaded.

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
What do you mean? How would Marvel Thor be the same as GoW Thor ? And why would Sony need to "lock down Thor" when he doesn't belong to Marvel.
I know he doesn't belong to marvel but since you wanna string out my words, my post you quoted was about Sony acquiring other marvel properties in-case you wanna ignore that.

I simply said it would have been cool if they also lockdown Thor as it could have been a cool cross character moment.

Is that better?

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I know he doesn't belong to marvel but since you wanna string out my words, my post you quoted was about Sony acquiring other marvel properties in-case you wanna ignore that.

I simply said it would have been cool if they also lockdown Thor as it could have been a cool cross character moment.

Is that better?
No, I still have no idea what you mean 😂

You said " Shame they didn't lockdown Thor and have the actual character make it's debut in Ragnarok.".

Why would Sony need to get a Marvel Thor to be in a God of War game? When the GoW Thor is a much better portrayal of Thor than in any Marvel comic, movie, or show?

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
No, I still have no idea what you mean 😂

You said " Shame they didn't lockdown Thor and have the actual character make it's debut in Ragnarok.".

Why would Sony need to get a Marvel Thor to be in a God of War game? When the GoW Thor is a much better portrayal of Thor than in any Marvel comic, movie, or show?

We could still get the same portrayal of the character we got in Ragnarok and also still get the more Marvel-fied version of the character (if they were to make their own Thor game).

Multiple universes exists for all Marvel characters. It wouldn't mess with the character or the timeline in anyway. It's not that complicated or deep. If he made a debut in Ragnarok it would have been cool way to debut the character and nice cross character reference... I wasn't asking to have the MCU Thor in GOW.

Only major change would just be his looks which wouldn't make or break anything.

• brain
Reactions: Gods&Monsters
OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
We could still get the same portrayal of the character we got in Ragnarok and also still get the more Marvel-fied version of the character (if they were to make their own Thor game).

Multiple universes exists for all Marvel characters. It wouldn't mess with the character or the timeline in anyway. It's not that complicated or deep. If he made a debut in Ragnarok it would have been cool way to debut the character and nice cross character reference... I wasn't asking to have the MCU Thor in GOW.

Only major change would just be his looks which wouldn't make or break anything.
Nah, I think Sony Santa Monica nailed Thor's design, it's perfect. He's supposed to be a mirror contrast to Kratos, what Kratos would be like if he never defied Zeus. The comic book Thor design is very played out and wouldn't make sense in God of War's Asgard. It wouldn't make sense for him to be built like Goku and it would definitely make/break the game imo.

Thor is supposed to resemble a depressed alcoholic, who let himself go, but is still a very powerful strongman. The theme of the Aesir gods are a dysfunctional family that aren't supposed to look outwardly "strong". Baldur, Odin, Heimdall, and Thor all look like average joes. The only two that do "look strong" are Magni and Modi, and they were the weakest and least interesting characters.

1000.png
23bz0ngatgp91.jpg
image.png

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Nah, I think Sony Santa Monica nailed Thor's design, it's perfect. He's supposed to be a mirror contrast to Kratos, what Kratos would be like if he never defied Zeus. The comic book Thor design is very played out and wouldn't make sense in God of War's Asgard. It wouldn't make sense for him to be built like Goku and it would definitely make/break the game imo.

Thor is supposed to resemble a depressed alcoholic, who let himself go, but is still a very powerful strongman. The theme of the Aesir gods are a dysfunctional family that aren't supposed to look outwardly "strong". Baldur, Odin, Heimdall, and Thor all look like average joes. The only two that do "look strong" are Magni and Modi, and they were the weakest and least interesting characters.

1000.png
23bz0ngatgp91.jpg
image.png
I get all that... I was simply voicing an idea of mine given the context of my overall post. It would have been a cool crossover moment to me, that's all!

And we've gotten a similar Version of Ragnarok's Thor (looks wise) even In the movies given he was depressed but that character aesthetic also existed for a little while.

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
I get all that... I was simply voicing an idea of mine given the context of my overall post. It would have been a cool crossover moment to me, that's all!

And we've gotten a similar Version of Ragnarok's Thor (looks wise) even In the movies given he was depressed but that character aesthetic also existed for a little while.
Ok, we can agree to disagree. But I just think God of War and Marvel should stay separate

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Same goes for the Xbox gaming roadmap is covered for the next 15 years.

This after seeing Insomniacs roadmap.

Honestly they just want to be PlayStation.
Sony has locked up Marvel’s biggest IP’s

Spider-Man
Wolverine
X-Men

There’s probably still more we don’t know know about yet.

Green rats are just upset and making things up to try and feel better about their worthless console of choice.
They always copy the same rumor at the same time.

PS5 Pro is coming in 2024...New Xbox in 2025!!

Insomniac has a 10 year roadmap...Xbox has a 15 year roadmap!!

Sony has 3 IPs with Marvel...Xbox has 3 IPs with Marvel! Indiana Jones, Blade and Mandolorian!!

It's easy to be a content creator for Xbox, you just copy/paste whatever Sony is doing 🙄

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Sony has 3 IPs with Marvel...Xbox has 3 IPs with Marvel! Indiana Jones, Blade and Mandolorian!!

It's easy to be a content creator for Xbox, you just copy/paste whatever Sony is doing 🙄
Yep 😂 I remember when Phil promised VR in 2016, they were all talking about how amazing it'd be to play Halo and Forza in VR. Then when they realized it wasn't happening, they started saying that VR is trash and they're glad Xbox isn't wasting resources on it 🤣😂🤣

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023

Another thing I saw, Xbox fans saying Phil needs to get Genshin, Tower of Fantasy, Arknights, etc on Xbox 😂😂

I swear these clowns don’t know what they want or what they even actually like. They wait for Sony to get something and then pretend like they were always fans of it and that Sony is evil for keeping it off of Xbox 🤣

And OF COURSE Phil had the opportunity and declined it. Then when they see its successful they want to hop on. Just like with Yakuza and a million other things 😒

image0.jpg

OP
OP
JAHGamer

JAHGamer

Veteran
8 May 2023
Japanese xbox fans are so weird
They’re the worst, textbook definition of posers. They claim to like Japanese games and physical media but stay loyal to the platform that gets the least Japanese games and has the worst physical support.

Their best Japanese game in years, HiFi Rush got zero marketing and support from Xbox and it didn’t even get a physical release. “Their” only other Japanese game, Ghostwire Tokyo, only got a physical release for PS5.

They’re also now the biggest Yakuza fans (😂), but still have a massive hate boner for Sony. When Sony is the only reason Yakuza exists, and when Sega wanted to stop releasing Yakuza games in the West, Sony stepped in and assisted with the localization. But Sony is the evil, awful company and Microsoft is the great savior 😒

They don’t actually like anything, they just want to be a part of the conversation.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Can’t wait for gaming to only offer the same generic Star Wars, Marvel and Avatar braindead garbage as film does.

Hoping Sony backs out of the Marvel deal entirely once all these games are out.

Reactions: Diah

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
They’re the worst, textbook definition of posers. They claim to like Japanese games and physical media but stay loyal to the platform that gets the least Japanese games and has the worst physical support.

Their best Japanese game in years, HiFi Rush got zero marketing and support from Xbox and it didn’t even get a physical release. “Their” only other Japanese game, Ghostwire Tokyo, only got a physical release for PS5.

They’re also now the biggest Yakuza fans (😂), but still have a massive hate boner for Sony. When Sony is the only reason Yakuza exists, and when Sega wanted to stop releasing Yakuza games in the West, Sony stepped in and assisted with the localization. But Sony is the evil, awful company and Microsoft is the great savior 😒

They don’t actually like anything, they just want to be a part of the conversation.
Yakuza wouldn't exist at all if not sony. Sony is sole reason it exist.

• Heart
Reactions: Diah

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022

Indiana Jones is not even Marvel. It’s LucasFilms which Disney bought back in 2012. These people are fools.

These green rats are desperate to try and want Xbox to Imitate anything Sony does with PlayStation. It’s never going to happen. Xbox is a soulless plaform ran by people who don’t know how to curate games or develop them on their own. All MS knows how to do is spend money on things that’s not theirs to compensate for their lack of creativity.

On Demand

Veteran
30 Jul 2022
Same goes for the Xbox gaming roadmap is covered for the next 15 years.

This after seeing Insomniacs roadmap.

Honestly they just want to be PlayStation.

They compared the entire Xbox division to one studio. Lmao. How cute. They don’t realize how sad that is and how good that makes Insomniac look.

Sony really got the deal of the century buying Insomniac for $229M. AAAA S tier company.

Wanting to be PlayStation is correct. They secretly love it but don’t realize it. Everything they desperately ask for PlayStation already has.

24 Jun 2022

That's what happens when your brand has no unique identity of its own anymore: siphon off targets you're envious of.

Xbox got rid of its unique identity the day it started doing Day 1 ports to PC for all 1P titles. The brand's been at a true loss ever since. Any genuine gamer doesn't want to see the same happen with PlayStation or Nintendo hence why we stress the importance of software exclusivity and 1P variety.

If gaming is a culture, then each platform is its own culture and when you look at human cultures around the world, they all have things unique and specific to them. You can call those the "exclusives". They also have many things in common with each other, but it's the "exclusives" that give them specific identity. But, Microsoft isn't an artistically-minded company, so they don't understand concepts like these.

Hence modern-day Xbox.