Game Developer Midnight Society is terminating their relationship with co-founder Guy Beahm aka Dr Disrespect

2spooky5me

Veteran
12 May 2024
There's so many things wrong with Dr. Disrespect.. and this just further cements his "reputation" as being among the absolute SCUM of the Earth.
I won't list all the things he's done in the past, as that's pretty easy to find, but pair those things with his manchild behaviour, and now this? Sheesh.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
There's so many things wrong with Dr. Disrespect.. and this just further cements his "reputation" as being among the absolute SCUM of the Earth.
I won't list all the things he did in the past, as that's pretty easy to find, but pair that with his major ego and now this? Sheesh.
Worst (as with most social media celebrities) is his legion of followers

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
I won't list all the things he's done in the past, as that's pretty easy to find, but pair those things with his manchild behaviour, and now this? Sheesh.
What other things?

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
The edits are pretty much twhat gives it off, he texted a minor and he knows it
So? If I were to engage in a conversation online with say a 15 year old, Im a predator or pedophile? Regardless of context?
If that's the case then grown ups straight up can't talk to minors unless its their own kid?

COME ON!!!!!! If that's the case, I "groomed" a kid 20 years ago online by talking to him after a game of Soldier of Fortune 2.
And he is still an online gaming buddy to this day. An age gap in a conversation doesn't mean anything without context.

There is 0 proof of him grooming as far as I can see. Maybe some almost-ToS-breaking comments were made but no-one has even seen them.
And what is considered grooming by 1 can be seen as harmless by someone else.

Without these comments between them made public, its a witchhunt. He won the settlement for a reason.

We'll see how this unfolds.

But the whole "Talking to a minor = Pedophile" shit needs to die NOW.

Of course if the messages were innuendos of a sexual and/ or predatory nature: Fuck him and his carreer.

But we haven't seen any damning evidence other then a lynchmob.

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Infinity

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
COME ON!!!!!! If that's the case, I "groomed" a kid 20 years ago online by talking to him after a game of Soldier of Fortune 2.

Bumping into a kid on a video game is not the same as going out of your way to have private conversations with them.... What business does a 35 year old man have with a minor??

Of course if the messages were innuendos of a sexual and/ or predatory nature: Fuck him and his carreer.
He already admitted to this....

"sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more"

Except for his own confession lol

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Bumping into a kid on a video game is not the same as going out of your way to have private conversations with them.... What business does a 35 year old man have with a minor??

He already admitted to this....

"sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more"

Except for his own confession lol
I stand corrected. Mea culpa. I didn't catch the part where he confessed.
Then I stand by my statement: Fuck him and his carreer.

Reactions: JAHGamer
OP
OP
John Elden Ring

John Elden Ring

The Thread Maker
Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States
So? If I were to engage in a conversation online with say a 15 year old, Im a predator or pedophile? Regardless of context?
If that's the case then grown ups straight up can't talk to minors unless its their own kid?

And he is still an online gaming buddy to this day. An age gap in a conversation doesn't mean anything without context.

There is 0 proof of him grooming as far as I can see. Maybe some almost-ToS-breaking comments were made but no-one has even seen them.
And what is considered grooming by 1 can be seen as harmless by someone else.

Without these comments between them made public, its a witchhunt. He won the settlement for a reason.

We'll see how this unfolds.

Talking to a minor is one thing, talking to him/her to meet her in real life so you can have a relationship is a another thing

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I can't believe we're in a timeline where kids look up to internet personalities who are just known for playing videogames and saying edgy shit.

Not much different to people growing up worshipping talkhosts and celebrities on TV. Who the fuck was Oprah winfrey before they made her popular. Or Jimmy Saville lol. They are just assholes who were on camera and the people who put them on TV wanted them to be famous.

I personally dont watch streamers or youtubers as entertainment lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
IMG_8375.jpg

This message hasn’t been verified yet. just that message is going around.

Sounds like the last part is killing the whole message.
How would a former Twitch employee know about the back and forth between DrDisrespect and Midnight Society?

I stand corrected. Mea culpa. I didn't catch the part where he confessed.
Then I stand by my statement: Fuck him and his carreer.
Well he confessed the conversations "sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more".
Why even write this? He could have written the whole post without that sentence and it would have pretty much cleared him.

Part of me thinks he's doing this to himself so that he gets a larger blowback to inflate the damages claim to Twitch. Look how much money they made me lose!
If that's the case, the dude could just be trying for a very wealthy early retirement.

• haha
Reactions: Infinity

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Sounds like the last part is killing the whole message.
How would a former Twitch employee know about the back and forth between DrDisrespect and Midnight Society?

Well he confessed the conversations "sometimes leaned too much in the direction of being inappropriate, but nothing more".
Why even write this? He could have written the whole post without that sentence and it would have pretty much cleared him.

Part of me thinks he's doing this to himself so that he gets a larger blowback to inflate the damages claim to Twitch. Look how much money they made me lose!
If that's the case, the dude could just be trying for a very wealthy early retirement.
"Why even write that?" Because he's trying to take responsibility for sexually talking to a minor. He's not trying to get a very wealthy early retirement. What is this cope? He already settled the lawsuit for this with twitch years ago.....

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023

Because he did do that shit and he couldn't plainly deny it(things were going to come out eventually.)

Because he thinks he can do as all the other online personalities and admit something, up to a certain degree, and try to minimize the reality as not something that is a big deal. Small issue he he forgot is that that tactic usually works for large enough content creators UNLESS your little "oopsie" is with underage children.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
What is this cope?

Cope?! Lol I have watched a total of 0 minutes of this dude's content in my life, I couldn't care less whether he gets avenged or arrested.

And for someone like me, 100% on the outside, this sounds way too fishy, and it also sounds like many people are taking way too many conclusions from the very limited info we have as facts.

I for one find it really odd that this Dr Disrespect, who very clearly has been passing these Twitch-related posts/announcements through his legal team, would willfully write something that sounds so damning in the hopes to getting a good response.

Jim Ryan

Not Lyin
VIP
22 Jun 2022
What he did was wrong on many levels but I don't think he is anything like a "p" word...

I don't know the age of the other party or if he knew...

I think the worst part is his serial infidelity, out of what we know for sure so far.

BroodCorp

Veteran
Icon Extra
28 May 2023
Was he even known when the incident happened? The fact he was pulling these stunts while married with a fraction of the notoriety is wild.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
The fact he was pulling these stunts while married

What stunts?

There's quite the wide range between:

- Dude ever got your nutsack glued to your inner thigh for like 2 hours? I'm dying...

and:

- Hey babe I'm so hard right now, what underwear did you put on tonight?

The second would be sexual advances towards a minor and the first wouldn't, but both would be inappropriate IMO.

Infinity

Veteran
18 Nov 2023
Cope?! Lol I have watched a total of 0 minutes of this dude's content in my life, I couldn't care less whether he gets avenged or arrested.

And for someone like me, 100% on the outside, this sounds way too fishy, and it also sounds like many people are taking way too many conclusions from the very limited info we have as facts.

I for one find it really odd that this Dr Disrespect, who very clearly has been passing these Twitch-related posts/announcements through his legal team, would willfully write something that sounds so damning in the hopes to getting a good response.
What he did wasn't illegal. The NDA is no longer intact because the twitch employees spoked on it. So what use is a legal team here? Dr said what he said. hes standing on it. He flirted with a minor and knew her age. Thats all the info that is needed. The conclusion is very obvious. Not sure what you're confused about.