Gamers declare war against Sweet Baby Inc, and Elon Musk & Gabe Newell seem to be on board. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I love Tarantino films a lot but even I can admit that there is something going on there with how many times the N-word is used in his movies, regardless of the setting. He himself isn't racist, and Idk the made-up words dude is using in the video, but there definitely is something going on.

Django makes sense, though there was a bit of an overuse of it.

99 times in Django
39 times in Jackie Brown
16 in Pulp Fiction
5 in Reservoir Dogs

This is none of my business, but from a linguistic perspective the "N" word only means "black male/female" in Latin languages. Black as a name is translated into nigrum and the adjective is the "N" word. It's widely used in scientific names like one wild tomato species here known as Black nightshade (Solanum nigrum).

And for race there are 2 names for what's generalized as "blacks" in Africa in the Arabic language, one is Zinj which are the descendants of Ham (son of Noah) and Ahbash "Abyssinians" which are Semites "descendants of Sam son of Noah" that are in Eastern Africa like the Pharaohs. The illegal name here is calling someone a slave which you, at least, get fined 500 OMR ($1,300 USD) that goes to the victim.

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
This is none of my business, but from a linguistic perspective the "N" word only means "black male/female" in Latin languages. Black as a name is translated into nigrum and the adjective is the "N" word. It's widely used in scientific names like one wild tomato species here known as Black nightshade (Solanum nigrum).

And for race there are 2 names for what's generalized as "blacks" in Africa in the Arabic language, one is Zinj which are the descendants of Ham (son of Noah) and Ahbash "Abyssinians" which are Semites "descendants of Sam son of Noah" that are in Eastern Africa like the Pharaohs. The illegal name here is calling someone a slave which you, at least, get fined 500 OMR ($1,300 USD) that goes to the victim.

Just Saying Schitts Creek GIF by CBC
I don't think you know the exact word we're talking about, it's not another language. It's a slur, made by hateful people to call them something.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: All Might
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
I don't think you know the exact word we're talking about, it's not another language. It's a slur, made by hateful people to call them something.

I know, but even if it was a slur it actually means jack shit in reality. I think the name came from Latin slave traders, and that's how it became a bad word. It only means black.

Last edited:
Reactions: All Might

All Might

10 Jul 2024
The other day I actually engaged with someone that was pro SBI, and I thought they were crazy. Why can't games just be apolitical, like Helldivers 2 or Duke Nuken and shit. Just good old fashioned fun. But alas here are we. I wonder if they could even appreciate someone like this.

qgEecJ9.png

Reactions: Bo_Hazem