Gamers declare war. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
I don't understand why anyone would want to join discord servers of games lol, They seem like congregations of grade A losers. Everything wrong with this world is Community Manager being a job and people getting paid for it, I have more respect for janitors and the work they do

• haha
Reactions: Airbus

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
I don't understand why anyone would want to join discord servers of games lol, They seem like congregations of grade A losers. Everything wrong with this world is Community Manager being a job and people getting paid for it, I have more respect for janitors and the work they do
1719662645339.png
There are many reason imo, i mean this is diablo2 for example, to set up trades, boost people, experiance runs, uber kills you name it.

If you need to organise things and generally chat to like minded people that play the game as you, i would think its essential.

Attachments

• 1719662603612.png
    1719662603612.png
    272.3 KB · Views: 1

Airbus

Veteran
Icon Extra
30 Jun 2022

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
Well all the people on pedoera and x who said they will buy multiple copies to teach a lesson to the so called "bigots" and "ists and phobes" did not turn up. The owner even lied a month back and said him and his devs were being harassed when in fact it was a last ditch attempt to get more sales for this flop.
https://www.gamedeveloper.com/busin...zau-developer-surgent-studios-is-cutting-jobs

Another likely possibility is they all turned up, yet the volume of sales presented by all of them is insignificant so the game bombed regardless.

Captura de ecrã 2024-07-02 164007.png

Analytics websites estimate 15k sales on Steam but I wonder if it isn't much less than that. The game is also selling on the PS5 where it supposedly went to Plus Premium day one so I doubt it sold anything relevant there, and it's also on the Switch and Series consoles.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Another likely possibility is they all turned up, yet the volume of sales presented by all of them is insignificant so the game bombed regardless.

View attachment 5311

Analytics websites estimate 15k sales on Steam but I wonder if it isn't much less than that. The game is also selling on the PS5 where it supposedly went to Plus Premium day one so I doubt it sold anything relevant there, and it's also on the Switch and Series consoles.
The marketing push this absolute mediocre trite of a game had was astonishing. The game awards showcase, EA publsihing deal, the ps plus deal, the woe is me sob story to push the game and when the game still failed on release they pushed the racist and bigots narrative. The harassment lie a month after release was a last ditch desperate attempt.

I thought the virtue signallers and self titled moral paragons on the purple forum for once would support a game that checks all their progressive, diversity and inclusion boxes they so love to jack off too especially after the sob story twitter post

27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
undercover groomer behavior. fuck off imbecile.
Maslany used the Marvel Studios and Disney+ series She-Hulk: Attorney at Law to push transgender propaganda. During promotional videos for the series she wore a sweatshirt that read, “Support Trans Futures.”

In an interview with Elle in 2022, she explained, “Those [shirts] were a direct response to what was happening, in terms of the bill passed in Florida. I felt, as an employee of Disney, that I had to speak. Stand with the people who I stand with. I wanted to let people know, who needed to know, that I was with them.”

The bill, Florida’s Parental Rights in Education, that Maslany is referring to was eventually passed into law by the Florida legislature and governor Ron DeSantis.

The bill specifically stated, “Classroom instruction by school personnel or third parties on sexual orientation or gender identity may not occur in kindergarten through grade 3 or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students in accordance with state standards.”

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
GR7wx8caAAAp-Ev

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Welp, Kotaku Australia to be shut down. Hopefully the rest follows and leaves Alyssa Mercunte with an even bigger gaping hole in her depraved soul!

A splinter cell of 1 of the most woke urinalist sites is gone. Let the fucking domino effect do the rest!

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022

That's a funny song lmao
I do think it's unrealistic for yasuke to fight as a samurai even if he received some sort of formal title, how much would he be able to learn of swordsmanship in the short time he was there? It isn't like he was a fighter beforehand.

Reactions: Would_you_kindly

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
I do think it's unrealistic for yasuke to fight as a samurai even if he received some sort of formal title, how much would he be able to learn of swordsmanship in the short time he was there? It isn't like he was a fighter beforehand.

IIRC he's mentioned as having had fighting experience before going to Japan (guarding a Portuguese trade post in Malaysia or something), but he was at Nobunaga's service for less than 2 years.

Here's the original video in Youtube:

It's from a fairly popular content creator:

• Informative
Reactions: anonpuffs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
IIRC he's mentioned as having had fighting experience before going to Japan (guarding a Portuguese trade post in Malaysia or something), but he was at Nobunaga's service for less than 2 years.

Here's the original video in Youtube:

It's from a fairly popular content creator:

oh, that does make it better. but iirc katana take a lot of training to use properly since they break easily if you hit things at wrong angles or otherwise abuse them. i hope they address that in the game