Gamers declare war. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

ToTTenTranz

Veteran
Icon Extra
4 Aug 2023
oh, that does make it better. but iirc katana take a lot of training to use properly since they break easily if you hit things at wrong angles or otherwise abuse them. i hope they address that in the game

To be honest, handling katanas realistically in videogames would hardly ever be very practical.
They were good to use half a dozen times before needing repairs, and sword clashing would instantly ruin the blade. Sheathing a blood-drenched katana after a cut without thoroughly cleaning it would also mean oxidation within hours.

It's a bit like mending wounds in videogames. If the game character needed 2 months to heal a mid-size cut for fear of opening it again and bleeding to death, an action game would get really boring.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
burn-to-the-ground.png

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022

This is sad to see them go down this road.

There are good chances that I will not buy games from their major studios again.... I mean, stuff like Astrobot is fine (if it has DEI you can't tell because the game may have been the same anyway)... but the next one may have dating sims elements.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
idk how anyone sits there and takes that statement seriously when it's obviously a joke about changing the norm.
It's one thing to change the culture from a boys' club where it's okay to steal a woman's breastmilk from the fridge or assault/bully them into suicide, and another thing to tell people they're nazis if they don't agree with every single outlandish idea you can come up with.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
idk how anyone sits there and takes that statement seriously when it's obviously a joke about changing the norm.

These people are not joking.

Just listen to his take on Tarintino; how fucking deluded are they? Everything is racist or white supremacy rooted and leads back to the Patriarchy.

These people have an agenda and have the ears of all types of companies; they are extrmemly dangerous.

Last edited:

Exicide

2 Feb 2024

These people are not joking.

Just listen to his take on Tarintino; how fucking deluded are they? Everything is racist or white supremacy rooted and leads back to the Patriarchy.

These people have an agenda and have the ears of all types of companies; they are extrmemly dangerous.
I love Tarantino films a lot but even I can admit that there is something going on there with how many times the N-word is used in his movies, regardless of the setting. He himself isn't racist, and Idk the made-up words dude is using in the video, but there definitely is something going on.

Django makes sense, though there was a bit of an overuse of it.

99 times in Django
39 times in Jackie Brown
16 in Pulp Fiction
5 in Reservoir Dogs

• noneofmybizz
27 Jun 2023
United kingdom
I love Tarantino films a lot but even I can admit that there is something going on there with how many times the N-word is used in his movies, regardless of the setting. He himself isn't racist, and Idk the made-up words dude is using in the video, but there definitely is something going on.

99 times in Django
39 times in Jackie Brown
16 in Pulp Fiction
5 in Reservoir Dogs
Is he the dude with the foot fetish that put himself in his movie so he could suck on Salma hayeks foot 🤣

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022

99 times in Django
39 times in Jackie Brown
16 in Pulp Fiction
5 in Reservoir Dogs
The first three movies all have black cast members in a main role capacity.

Below is one of the best scenes ever made in modern films. Around about 9.20+ into the video, the dreaded use of the n-word. If this is what people complain about when referencing his films or saying " something is going on" then I say, "those people are living in cloud cuckoo land"

• they're_right_you_know