Gamers declare war. Stop watering games down with hidden political agendas.

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Why does pointing out blackrock founder jewish is antisemitic? Its a fact
Because there is a STAR OF DAVID SIGN WITH A $ sign on the top left.

Because there is a Pentagram on the top right, indicating Jews are evil

Because there are yellow stars in the pictures of the people, the same as those used in the Holocaust

1942​

The Gestapo ordered Jewish Germans and Jews with citizenship of annexed states to mark their apartments or houses at the front door with a white badge.[50] Jewish Dutch people ordered to wear the yellow badge. Jewish Belgians ordered to wear the yellow badge. Jews in occupied France, covering the northern and western half of the country, were ordered to wear a yellow star by the German authorities. Bulgaria ordered its Jewish citizens to wear small yellow buttons. German forces invaded and occupied the zone libre, i.e. the south-eastern half of France, but did not enforce the yellow star directive there.

If you do not understand what basic anti-Semitic tropes are or mean, you need to educate yourself better on the matter.

If you decide to come back, don't post any racist content, then try to defend it,

There will be no second chances on this matter.

Last edited:

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Hah Mercante losing relevance so she just randomly injects her filth in convo's shes not part of.

Seeing her slowly falling into the abyss is something special. Makes my heart (yes, I have one) feel all warm and fluffy. :)

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024

Aww she's crying bless 🤣

"I acted like a total cunt and now i get called out for it"
NO SHIT!!!

"I'm tired!"
So are we.... OF your shit!

And after Jez Corden and Colt Eastwoord blocking me for calling them out, I can proudly announce that I can add another name to this growing list of shills and toxic asshats:

Miss Mercunte!!!

She was playing the victim card again and I called her out on it. Then she DM'ed me and in typical bitch fashion, blocked me so I couldn't retort.
Spineless shit.

Last edited:
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
"I acted like a total cunt and now i get called out for it"
NO SHIT!!!

"I'm tired!"
So are we.... OF your shit!

And after Jez Corden and Colt Eastwoord blocking me for calling them out, I can proudly announce that I can add another name to this growing list of shills and toxic asshats:

Miss Mercunte!!!

She was playing the victim card again and I called her out on it. Then she DM'ed me and in typical bitch fashion, blocked me so I couldn't retort.
Spineless shit.

If she's sad and depressed, I'm happy. The more, the better.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Monkeyclaw

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
If she's sad and depressed, I'm happy. The more, the better.
I don't wish a depression on anyone but she is the cause of how she feels now. No-one else. So in this case I don't feel sorry for her at all.

Years of toxic, childish, narcisitic behaviour, doxxing, blocking, attacking families etc. Yeah she had it coming big time.
She is indeed a victim. A victim of her own fucked up ways.

Let her marinate in self pity. Because no-one else will feel sorry for. Except the cucks at Giantbomb.

Last edited:
  • thisistheway
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024

This was her response ... 🤡

She has no podium anymore and no crowd supporting her. She's now officially the Scrooge of Gaming.
Lonely, sad, cold hearted and puked out by all.

The final twitches of a dying troll.

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
As long as there is money to be made, they will be back. New name, same grift.
Big difference is that people are revolting en masse now. Which wasn't the case in the beginning. They are losing relevance no matter if they rebrand.
Even devs are now cutting ties with them because they are losing millions and millions.

Woke is dying. And it's way past due.

There is a difference between inclusion and forced inclusion. I'm all for the first IF it fits within the story.

But all these companies do is the latter. Shoehorning it in just for the sake of it.
And that's where this whole Woke War started.

It's almost like Jehovah's Witnesses. They try to force it upon you. And that never worked in the history of gaming and never will. No matter how hard they try with all the PR bullshit reasoning behind it.

The "modern audience" they cater to doesn't even exist in the gaming community. Just look at Concord and Dustborn. Made by and for activists.

Woke = Done

Last edited:
  • fire

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Big difference is that people are revolting en masse now. Which wasn't the case in the beginning. They are losing relevance no matter if they rebrand.
Even devs are now cutting ties with them because they are losing millions and millions.

Woke is dying. And it's way past due.

There is a difference between inclusion and forced inclusion. I'm all for the first IF it fits within the story.

But all these companies do is the latter. Shoehorning it in just for the sake of it.
And that's where this whole Woke War started.

It's almost like Jehovah's Witnesses. They try to force it upon you. And that never worked in the history of gaming and never will. No matter how hard they try with all the PR bullshit reasoning behind it.

The "modern audience" they cater to doesn't even exist in the gaming community. Just look at Concord and Dustborn. Made by and for activists.

Woke = Done
I wish you were right, but I have always seen these grifters, all the way back from the Jessie Jackson days.

This shit never ever goes away; it will just morph, change and come back better disguised.

They shut down their Twitter so they could go silent. It's the same thing here: they take all the info off their pages and hide it, so it's out of sight, out of mind.

We saw not to long ago, a week or so that even Sony was doubling down on this shit,

And yer, gamers can check the credits of games but by then the game is already out.

• they're_right_you_know

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
I wish you were right, but I have always seen these grifters, all the way back from the Jessie Jackson days.

This shit never ever goes away; it will just morph, change and come back better disguised.

They shut down their Twitter so they could go silent. It's the same thing here: they take all the info off their pages and hide it, so it's out of sight, out of mind.

We saw not to long ago, a week or so that even Sony was doubling down on this shit,

And yer, gamers can check the credits of games but by then the game is already out.
I get your sentiments good Sir. But things can be rendered useless by just ignoring anything they touch.
Sometimes ignoring is better then fighting.

We already saw it happen with Concord. Gamers tried to express their concerns, they didnt listen. We ignored the game came out and Sony is looking down a 400 million dollar abyss.

There have to be another few of these moments and it will die out eventually. Vote with our wallets and not engaging in "special olympics" with these companies is already half the battle won.

But there IS a shift happening. SBI cowardly editing their site, grifters like Mercante losing relevance and clutching at straws. They dont present themselves with as much bravado as before and are starting to look like insecure fucks. This is a positive development.

• thisistheway
Reactions: Sircaw and Bo_Hazem