Geoff Keighley: "After playing 3 hours of MARVEL's Spider-Man 2, my hype has only increased. Insomniac has delivered what may end up as the best super

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
I believe Venom needs a host pretty much, there's no such thing as Venom Venom afaik. He's a symbiote.
Either MJ or Harry.

I would wish for MJ since it would be funny, also kill her off so we get Gwen later on, because why not. In most popular comic it is backward I think.

Darth Vader

I find your lack of faith disturbing
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Either MJ or Harry.

I would wish for MJ since it would be funny, also kill her off so we get Gwen later on, because why not. In the comic it is backward I think.

Yes, in the comics Gwen Stacy comes first.

Also, my guess is that this will tie to Harry Osbourne or Eddie Brock. Not sure if they won't go the Harry route first.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Yes, in the comics Gwen Stacy comes first.

Also, my guess is that this will tie to Harry Osbourne or Eddie Brock. Not sure if they won't go the Harry route first.
I think they gonna retire Peter this game.
Probably some bs gonna happen in that Silver country again and Peter and MJ gonna move there perm.

Next game is maybe they gonna do multi-verse shit. Hope we will see Peter next game because Miles while OK, is just another addition while Peter is the main Spider-man.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Weeks away from the biggest playstation game of all time: "yeah but what's next tho?"
Stay tuned, Sony has never had a long drought without exclusive content, ever. I think some just want to be pessimistic and paint a false narrative for reasons. We literally have Helldivers 2 which was just shown again! early 24, Foamstars, and Stellar Blade around the corner. FF Rebirth Feb of 2024. We do know that we are already in Sept right? 2024 is only few months away.

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
I believe Venom needs a host pretty much, there's no such thing as Venom Venom afaik. He's a symbiote.
Lol you know what I mean. We’ve seen Venom in the trailers and he doesnt look like Peter with the Symbiote suit. I wonder if we can play as that form of Venom

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Weeks away from the biggest playstation game of all time: "yeah but what's next tho?"
Because we’re not use to knowing so little.
Releasing games soon didnt stop them before from telling us multiple games coming in the years to come.

Who doesnt want to know what the studios are up 2?

flaccidsnake

Veteran
2 May 2023
Stay tuned, Sony has never had a long drought without exclusive content, ever. I think some just want to be pessimistic and paint a false narrative for reasons. We literally have Helldivers 2 which was just shown again! early 24, Foamstars, and Stellar Blade around the corner. FF Rebirth Feb of 2024. We do know that we are already in Sept right? 2024 is only few months away.
I'm excited for Marathon and Concord. Some people here just don't like Playstation as much as they claim.