Content Creator
5 Jul 2022
United States

uSWM505.jpeg

Last edited:

Ico

Icon Extra
8 May 2024
looking clean asf holy shit, pretty landscapes as always and some new weapons? gotta rewatch it

but also, finally some big AAA singleplayer to look forward, good time to be a playstation 5 owner if you dont get caught at the grifters convincing you that will be bad bc there is a girl lead

Reactions: Sircaw

peter42O

Veteran
12 Jan 2024
Day mother fucking one!!!

And Sucker Punch is doing exactly what I was hoping they would do, instead of an actual sequel, simply the next "Ghost of" game. Was hoping this series would be similar to Assassin's Creed. Give me a new game every 5 years or so with a new protagonist, new time period, new setting, etc. Let's go!!! Hyped!!!

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I'll eat Ghost of Crowshima for dinner. I didn't expect to see it at least for a year later.

crowtable.original.jpg

But hey, looks good and I bet will be a GOTY candidate like DS2 and Marathon. But sadly apparently as usual got infected by the woke pandemic and replaced Jin by the typical ugly lesbian with no boobs because of reasons.

Last edited:

CrackmanNL

4 Apr 2024
Is that Tomoe?! The student you went after with Jin's sensei, it looked awesome. Told y'all Ghost 2 2025.
I AM SO HYPED!!

Reactions: Bryank75