God of War Ragnarok with Neutral reviews on Steam because the game can't run on PCs with less than 6 GB of VRAM (Update: Also because of forced PSN)

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
Wukong came out over a month ago and Warhammer 3 weeks ago. It's never going to happen that nothing comes out for a whole month prior and after. When did you ever see that? In the 80s? GOW is a bigger gaming IP than both anyway. Bigger than indie Frostpunk too.

The release date between Palword and Helldivers was shorter and they both broke records.

I've read so many excuses the last few days, it's getting more ridiculous each time.

It flopped. Accept it.

Out of the top 50 by next week.
I think if the GoW franchise was on pc since the first game, it would have had a MUCH bigger fanbase on PC.

I LOVE GoW but wont be buying it on pc. Why? It just doesnt feel right for me playing it on a platform other than PS. Sounds stupid I know, but that's the reason for me. Its still on my list, along with Astrobot and Stellar Blade.

Im saving up for a ps5 to play these games on. Playing these anywhere else feels wrong. (and its impossible for SB and AB of course)

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
Looking at trends:

Until Dawn - Day one
Lego Horizon - Day one
Horizon remaster - Day one (when a similar remaster like last of us part 1 took months to release)

After fairgame$ bombs Sony will have to somehow make all that cash back... just sayin.

Stellar Blade, complete with all DLC is on PC 6 months from now tops. Same as rise of the ronin. Those are timed third parties.

arvfab

Slayer of Colossi
23 Jun 2022
Horizon remaster - Day one (when a similar remaster like last of us part 1 took months to release)

Wtf are you talking about? This Horizon remaster isn't any different than the GoT and Death Stranding DC or the Legacy of Thieves Collection eleases. The only difference being that there already exists a PC port of Horizon, therefore the 10 bucks upgrade path also on PC.

TLOU P1 was a REMAKE, not a remaster, that's why there wasn't any upgrade path on PS5.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Stellar Blade, complete with all DLC is on PC 6 months from now tops. Same as rise of the ronin. Those are timed third parties.
No, they are full console exclusive first party games because Sony published them.

Even if Sony may have (or would end) given them the IP and allow them to release it in PC pretty likely around 2+ years later.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
On the troll ignore list you go! Talk about being oblivious..... Holy shit. This is next level.

I can destroy your arguments with the snap of a finger but seeing your post history, I know you have a hate towards PC and a truckload of self created confirmation bias. So im not even gonna bother.

TL;DR.......... YOU'RE WRONG!

*Soaks in PCMR bathwater actually enjoying the extensive games catalogue with 30+ years of backwards compatability, 60FPs, 4K non sub HD visuals*
As if it would bother me being on your shabby list. 🤣

Show me that I am wrong. I will wait. None of my claims are made. PCMR never buy any if those mentioned franchises or genre. Everything besides the usual stuff on PC doesn't work out. FF7R sold less than 150k on Steam and Epic you clown.

Reactions: Diah

Puff

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
9Y1hI9P.png

PC is the worst thing that has ever happened to the Playstation brand.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

God of War Ragnarok No PSN mod mysteriously removed across the internet

A God of War Ragnarok PC mod that removed the game’s PSN requirements has been removed from Nexus Mods and GitHub.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
I think if the GoW franchise was on pc since the first game, it would have had a MUCH bigger fanbase on PC.

I LOVE GoW but wont be buying it on pc. Why? It just doesnt feel right for me playing it on a platform other than PS. Sounds stupid I know, but that's the reason for me. Its still on my list, along with Astrobot and Stellar Blade.

Im saving up for a ps5 to play these games on. Playing these anywhere else feels wrong. (and its impossible for SB and AB of course)
SB is coming to PC, ShiftUp told their investors already.

Reactions: Systemshock2023

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022

God of War Ragnarok No PSN mod mysteriously removed across the internet​

A God of War Ragnarok PC mod that removed the game’s PSN requirements has been removed from Nexus Mods and GitHub.

Some lawyer from Sony or Valve may have taken down, like patches to pirate games.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Exicide

Papacheeks

Old Guard
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
SB is coming to PC, ShiftUp told their investors already.

I just want that Automata DLC. But I also want Platinum Games to fix Automata on either PC or Playstation. I own PS4 copy, and have it on steam. It runs more consistent on PC with some teaks which are annoying. Id rather play it on my PS5 with 60fps using dual sense.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Exicide

Systemshock2023

Veteran
8 May 2023
With the resurgence of these horny character action games one can hope platinum stops locking future Bayonetta games to Nintendo hardware...

Not that they wereassive sellers there.