God of War trilogy may get a remaster (Rumour)

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
It's Shpeshal Nick, one of the most obnoxious Xbox fanboys on the internet. Who has already been wrong NUMEROUS times last year alone regarding PlayStation stuff.

Stop listening to this fanatic, people. He's just trying to gas up PlayStation fans, he did the same thing last time some unfortunate news PS-wise came out (like the lackluster May Showcase). This rumor's most likely 99% false.
Speshal Nick has so little credibility that even era has him banned as a source. He's just a clout chasing Xbox fanboy that gets too much attention.
He’s an idiot. This is two of the dumb shit that he said.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022

Another HDR hater.
When I play without HDR now it's like black and white :p
Oled + hdr is a game changer and it's not that complicated or broken. You put the tv on dynamic tone mapping and dont give a shit about anything

Petekilla

Veteran
16 Jun 2023
Another HDR hater.
When I play without HDR now it's like black and white :p
Oled + hdr is a game changer and it's not that complicated or broken. You put the tv on dynamic tone mapping and dont give a shit about anything
HDR is a game changer. Bigger than 4K imo.

• Peachy
Reactions: rofif

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Am I the only person who actually liked the first Hellblade? I hope the sequel turns out well for Ninja Theory's sake. Great devs under the wrong publisher

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
Am I the only person who actually liked the first Hellblade? I hope the sequel turns out well for Ninja Theory's sake. Great devs under the wrong publisher
That’s not the point. The point is that HB is a full cinematic game and xbots say this type of game is lesser and now they’re hyping a game that is more cinematic than anything Sony ever released except for the likes of beyond two souls and heavy rain.
They’re hypocrites and just hate what they don’t have access to.

Reactions: Danja

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
That’s not the point. The point is that HB is a full cinematic game and xbots say this type of game is lesser and now they’re hyping a game that is more cinematic than anything Sony ever released except for the likes of beyond two souls and heavy rain.
They’re hypocrites and just hate what they don’t have access to.
But they have access.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
They've already got 3 remaster on PS4 just need the other two , I'll take the PS3 ones aswell
3 was just ported, I know they still called it a remaster but this is misleading.

There were no new assets or anything like that.

This ps3 game still look better than many current gen games!

The first two games need a remaster and some way to reduce the button mashing... I don't do it as far as when I was younger 👴.

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
3 was just ported, I know they still called it a remaster but this is misleading.

There were no new assets or anything like that.

This ps3 game still look better than many current gen games!

The first two games need a remaster and some way to reduce the button mashing... I don't do it as far as when I was younger 👴.
“Just” ported? lol

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
He meant it was just a straight port without any additional festures i believe.

But if I am not mistaken doesn't it run at 1080p 60 instead of 720p? That's something.
Yup, they ported the code and made sure it ran optimally.

Changing the resolution on a 3d game is no big deal.

TheLastOfSnatcher

6 Feb 2023

Lol

Nick has over 2700 hours on Rocket League. He's not a Xbox fan. He just happen to land on that platform due to his friends, history etc. He literally said he doesn't care for MS ips. He's happy with Rocket and Fornite.

He's beyond irrelevant when it comes to anything outside that bubble.