IntentionalPun

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
Sounds interesting

It's sort of a confusing tale, but the end result was a guy threatening my life, and then 2 full years later after 0 contact with him or his now wife (an ex of mine) I got a call from the cops claiming a harassment complaint was made against me.

It was 2 years + 1 day actually, exactly, from the time I got the threat. 2 years is the statute of limitations on threats where we live.

Dudes be crazy.

• haha
Reactions: PropellerEar

Deleted member 38

is unimpressed
21 Jun 2022
It's sort of a confusing tale, but the end result was a guy threatening my life, and then 2 full years later after 0 contact with him or his now wife (an ex of mine) I got a call from the cops claiming a harassment complaint was made against me.

It was 2 years + 1 day actually, exactly, from the time I got the threat. 2 years is the statute of limitations on threats where we live.

Dudes be crazy.
I see a pattern here... :ROFLMAO:

• they're_right_you_know
OP
OP
IntentionalPun

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
I see a pattern here... :ROFLMAO:
It goes back to when I was a teen really. Been attacked physically numerous times, talked 1 or 2 guys down from a fight as well.

Those only went so far as I can handle myself.. but this dude doing crazy shit like calling the cops on ME 2 years later made me pretty fucking nervous. The guy is a well off business owner to with connections.

• Informative
14 Jul 2022
United Kingdom
Yeah I'd reply with a picture of a huge cock with googly eyes stuck on the tip.

Just For Laughs Reaction GIF

• thisistheway
OP
OP
IntentionalPun

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
So my wife just said "Did Irene get back to you?"

And I was like ???

She reminded me that at like 4AM Saturday night/Sunday morning in a fit of absolutely tacked out drugged horniness she got me to message this girl on Facebook lol

She hasn't gotten back to me but I guess that cat is out of the bag.. hoping she actually gets it and not some crazy dude monitoring her phone.

• fire
Reactions: Deleted member 140

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
So my wife just said "Did Irene get back to you?"

And I was like ???

She reminded me that at like 4AM Saturday night/Sunday morning in a fit of absolutely tacked out drugged horniness she got me to message this girl on Facebook lol

She hasn't gotten back to me but I guess that cat is out of the bag.. hoping she actually gets it and not some crazy dude monitoring her phone.
So your wife remembered you took the action first? :D

This new weird insecure boyfriend probably found it… got her Facebook opened and saw your message.

Or maybe she told/showed to him and he send the message.

OP
OP
IntentionalPun

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
So your wife remembered you took the action first? :D

This new weird insecure boyfriend probably found it… got her Facebook opened and saw your message.

Or maybe she told/showed to him and he send the message.

Nah my wife had been encouraging me to message her, and I caved while fucked up.

I hadn't been in contact with this girl in probably 5 years.. the angry "boyfriend" came out of nowhere.. and no clue how he got my info or why.. it's very strange..

Partly just curious WTF happened, who this guy is, and why he got my info... my wife thinks she kept old texts or something from me (weird) because otherwise not sure how he got my number.

History recap is:

- I fucked this girl off and on for a decade, including while married.. my wife is a cuck
- Hadn't talked to her in 5 years (been with my wife for 12 years)
- Out of the blue got a threatening texts from some rando, assuming it's a guy she's involved with, but it's really odd.. no clue why I'm even relevant to these people 5 years later
- My wife wanted me to poke the hornets nest to see what's up and maybe see if this girl still wants to fuck lol
- Saturday night I messaged her a simple "Yo you still on here?" kinda message but no response yet

Last edited:
  • thinking_hard
Reactions: ethomaz