GSD European sales October 2023 - PS5#1(+143%) NSW#2(-20%) XBS#3(-52%) / EA FC24 #1, AC Mirage#2, SM2#3

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
I don't think anyone here will click on them. It's just to really illustrate the point. How can they be so disconnected from reality.
They are not disconnected from reality, they know full well how badly Xbox is doing but they know their fan base is dumb which equals easy ad revenue and superchat donations. These punks are just grifters plain and simple

• brain
Reactions: Diah and Bryank75

Doncortez77

Veteran
8 Jan 2023
Phil Spencer : it doesn't matter how many consoles you sell.
Fjf3WBeX0AAZZcd.jpg:large

Johnic

Veteran
24 Mar 2023
Outer Heaven
Shills over at pushsquare are having a meltdown. Now nothing matters. Hardware sales, software sales, revenue, subscriptions.

Holy fucking shit, that tweet. Seriously deranged people. Honestly, round them up and put them through a psychological evaluation because they don't seem like well adjusted individuals.

laynelane

Veteran
14 Jul 2022
All of the idiots that have been saying you don't need an Xbox for years are now eating crow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

XBox doesn't need hardware sales. Unlike the others.

People really believe that shit, huh? I guess all those controller hoodies, console wraps, etc. were made for no reason then. It's unbelievable that Jez, of all people, had to correct that misinformed viewpoint. That aside, pinning all their hope on stagnating Game Pass sub rates is also incredibly misinformed. I think @Gods&Monsters has the right of it - customers have shown and are still showing what they think of MS' gaming offerings. They have no interest and that shows no signs of changing

historia

Veteran
29 Jun 2023
Shills over at pushsquare are having a meltdown. Now nothing matters. Hardware sales, software sales, revenue, subscriptions.

Holy fucking shit, that tweet. Seriously deranged people. Honestly, round them up and put them through a psychological evaluation because they don't seem like well adjusted individuals.
PushSquare (⏹️)

Shouldn't it be PS centric?

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
People really believe that shit, huh? I guess all those controller hoodies, console wraps, etc. were made for no reason then. It's unbelievable that Jez, of all people, had to correct that misinformed viewpoint. That aside, pinning all their hope on stagnating Game Pass sub rates is also incredibly misinformed. I think @Gods&Monsters has the right of it - customers have shown and are still showing what they think of MS' gaming offerings. They have no interest and that shows no signs of changing
These guys are beyond stupid, they don't realize that Xbox STILL makes over 70% of the revenue from the console. Saying the console doesn't matter is like saying 70% of the revenue doesn't matter

Reactions: laynelane