GSD European sales October 2023 - PS5#1(+143%) NSW#2(-20%) XBS#3(-52%) / EA FC24 #1, AC Mirage#2, SM2#3

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
They need to do damage control or the checks stop coming. It is so transparent and pathetic.

But the most effective way for it to reach European players is via mobile and PC....Xbox has been doing this for the last 6 years and they're even less relevant than they were in 2017....
The “so far” comment had me laughing hard. Unless MS buys 20 million Xbox and gives them to charity, what else is going to get them out the hole?
At this point, I wouldn't put it past MS to do that.

Reactions: Entropi

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
Great numbers for PS5 in Spain, second best week since the system launched. Hope they can sort out their software pipeline so they can be firing on all cylinders... I'd love to see how sales would really look like.

Portal - did well, shame on Sony for not having more stock all around.

Plextorage

Veteran
26 Feb 2023

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
They need to do damage control or the checks stop coming. It is so transparent and pathetic.

XBS sales for each month since launch depicted in real life;
music video falling GIF by Peter Bjorn and John

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Seeing at Gamestop.com a hardware, filtered as "bestsellers", Portal at No.1. LOL

Hmmm, i think Portal is going to run the fuck away, everybody wants one.
Jimbo might have cracked the code on how to make a handheld that dont require a separate development resources for games and one the PS fan base actually want. Keep saying it Jim is going down as an all time great after this gen.

voke

Veteran
10 Jan 2023
Hmmm, i think Portal is going to run the fuck away, everybody wants one.
Jimbo might have cracked the code on how to make a handheld that dont require a separate development resources for games and one the PS fan base actually want. Keep saying it Jim is going down as an all time great after this gen.
Agreed, I can see it pushing well over 10m sold.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
And yet people were calling for Jim's head over the portal. I don't like him but I have to admit that he has read the market impeccably. Even PSVR2 which most people called a flop, has the vast majority of VR goty noms this year, despite the press collectively trying to gangbang the launch with "omg no games" - a blatant lie.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Keep saying it Jim is going down as an all time great after this gen.
Jim Ryan is already solidified as the all time WORST

And yet people were calling for Jim's head over the portal. I don't like him but I have to admit that he has read the market impeccably. Even PSVR2 which most people called a flop, has the vast majority of VR goty noms this year, despite the press collectively trying to gangbang the launch with "omg no games" - a blatant lie.
PSVR2 has been in RND well before Jim took over, it has nothing to do with him.

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Now the Gaf thread is open, and they aint shy over there about reality. Peep the title

Evilms

Graph Master
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Now the Gaf thread is open, and they aint shy over there about reality. Peep the title
It's true though

1-PS5
2-NSW
3-Portal
4-X/S

I don't see why it shouldn't be said.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
lol theres a new post and everyone is thanking OP for not mentioning ps portal outselling xbox 😂🤣 that site is a damn joke

• haha
Reactions: Diah

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Last edited: