GTA6 how many views? Let's guess.The Grand Theft Auto 6 trailer has smashed through 100 million YouTube views. Breaks guiness records..

How many views you think GTA6 will get day one?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The under one mil answer lol is ludicrous considering on one channel alone this week get like 2 mil views.

Reactions: Kokoloko
24 Jun 2022
Also this.

Do you think it will have PlayStation marketing in the trailer?

Sony 100% has marketing rights to the game but I wouldn't listen to this Twitter account if I were you. Dude's said some outlandish stuff previously and just went ham for a bit with supposed insider info and rumors.

I do think, though, that they're right in Sony prob planning a PS5 Pro bundle w/ GTA6 (hell maybe a PS5 bundle with it, too), likely to combat Microsoft doing Xbox bundles with COD next year (since they'll have marketing rights by then, IIRC). I can also see PC coming later tho that is more 50/50; GTA Online was massive and as a GaaS/live-service type deal I'd expect Rockstar wanting it on console & PC from Day 1.

Even if it's console & PC Day 1 tho, I can see Sony getting some exclusive cosmetics and story campaign guns/cars/items, and GTA Online money bonuses, as part of a marketing rights arrangement.

Reactions: Kokoloko

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
I'm guessing 30-40m views day 1, probably 100m by the end of the month

*edit* on YouTube. Can't guess how many it'll get on other platforms

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Loy310

Veteran
14 Aug 2022
Ofc sony would attach a new console to the launch of the biggest entertainment ip in the history of all of entertainment.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Zzero

Major Tom
9 Jan 2023
People are talking console or PC, I bet it comes to mobile eventually, though they will probably do consoles first, as per usual.

Last edited:

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
Also this.

Do you think it will have PlayStation marketing in the trailer?

He's just guessing. Anybody here could write the same thing.

Is there any official word from PlayStation about GTA6?

Actually PS UK made a tweet but it was deleted. Now I'm worried 🫤

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Take-Two's extreme reliance on this IP will sooner or later backfire. Then we get the fake corpo cries that the system is unsustainable cause there is no "safety net" and expectations are "out of control"- ironic and funny. These corps want to be able to fail without sweating - too big to fail syndrome. Nope. You gotta sweat like everybody else and you can go under - and that is natural.

Wish them the best considering the undertaking but to me, it's an unhealthy risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Box
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Take-Two's extreme reliance on this IP will sooner or later backfire. Then we get the fake corpo cries that the system is unsustainable cause there is no "safety net" and expectations are "out of control"- ironic and funny. These corps want to be able to fail without sweating - too big to fail syndrome. Nope. You gotta sweat like everybody else and you can go under - and that is natural.
Very true. Shit before Fortnite hit it big the makers were sweating bullets bcus their PVE mode wasn't lighting things on fire but they then pivoted to f2p and BR mode and look at them now! They sweated, made changes and earned it!!!

Last edited: