Halo: Infinite Gets RT Support

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
So once release it on Xbox somewhere in the future is it going to be finally complete or are game modes still to be released?

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Lmao it took them a year and a half to put in raytracing and not even in the console version? Ahahhahahaha but the tooooooools!

*edit* and it's only RT shadows lmaoooooo

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
2020? I guess Halo Infinite was so forgettable even the biggest fanboys forget what year it came out

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: anonpuffs

FIREK2029

24 Jun 2022
Only RT shadows? Is that supposed to be impressive lol?

Awkward Nene Leakes GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Stupid of them to release this shit nobody asked for when they can't fix other basic issues and features that they've been lacking since the very beginning that every other Halo game has had.

These guys are so incompetent.

Shmunter

Veteran
22 Jul 2022
Slap in the face for console users. I guess it’s about the service and not the hardware.

Remij

Banned
10 Jul 2022
Slap in the face for console users. I guess it’s about the service and not the hardware.
Xbox doesn't give a single fuck about console users anymore. That much is extremely apparent. Pushing the Series S, barely producing the Series X. Shrinking physical game retail presence in pretty much every region... basically giving people every reason they can to adapt their digital/cloud/gamepass future and abandon the high end console market.

D

Deleted member 417

Is this the same Halo that was going to release in 2020, running at 4k@120fps on Xbox? The same game still missing local co-op? But hey, RT shadows is what we want.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
WOW HUGE UPDATE. HALO IS BACK /s

AB448-C1-A-3-CA3-4962-9-E3-F-23-CFAAD2303-D.jpg

Season 3 launch seems to have only met the insignificant bump season 2 gave the game… about 12k players.

This game is so friggin dead :ROFLMAO:

I expect more layoffs and cancellations after this performance.

Last edited:
  • fire
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Ray tracing is mostly pipedream bullshit on console. The sacrifices in frame rate will NEVER be worth the trade off. Even moreso for action games like Halo. That would be adding a feature to make the game worse to play. It’s already 30fps on the last gen machine called Series S.

It’s nice that they worked on it but they should’ve dropped Rt support and co-op ambitions immediately after launch and focused elsewhere, like an actual campaign expansion. Whatever, fuck this game there’s no saving it.