Halo: Infinite Gets RT Support

Swift_Star

Veteran
2 Jul 2022
WOW HUGE UPDATE. HALO IS BACK /s

AB448-C1-A-3-CA3-4962-9-E3-F-23-CFAAD2303-D.jpg

Season 3 launch seems to have only met the insignificant bump season 2 gave the game… about 12k players.

This game is so friggin dead :ROFLMAO:

I expect more layoffs and cancellations after this performance.
Surprised that Destiny is higher than CoD.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Surprised that Destiny is higher than CoD.

COD is fresh into a new season like 3 weeks now too. AND… it’s really f2p Warzone 2 that people play. This indicates that the boxed game and arena PvP is shrinking year after year. It’s collapsing hard on pc it seems. Warzone and D2’s 30 day avg is similar at the moment. Destiny will start pulling ahead longer term once the raid drops this weekend. Or if Season 3 for Warzone turns it around. It should at some point if they’re going to support it thru the next few years.

Warzone will peak biggest in early hours along when other brs and less demanding software pops off huge. International audiences with potato rigs…

Console is different. COD is on top right now. I asked last week why Warzone isn’t doing Apex numbers on pc etc… it should tbh. D2 is moved by a 50$ expansion and another 50$ in season dlc. Warzone is a f2p bR. It should be doing f2p br numbers.

Last edited:

Entropi

Veteran
Icon Extra
22 Jan 2023
I’m surprised at Destiny’s numbers. Imagine if MS had let them make whatever they wanted instead of forcing the to be a Halo sweat shop.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 417
D

Deleted member 417

I’m surprised at Destiny’s numbers. Imagine if MS had let them make whatever they wanted instead of a Halo sweat shop.
After Halo 3, Bungie approached Microsoft and asked to make a Sci-Fi MMO set in the Halo universe. Microsoft said no.

Bungie bounced and went on to make a Sci-Fi MMO called Destiny.

*looks at Destiny as a franchise vs Halo as a franchise*. lol

ethomaz

Rebolation!
21 Jun 2022
Brasil 🇧🇷
PSN ID
ethomaz
It was something that MS hyped as hell before Series launch in 2020.
Really weird that took them so much time to delivery that promise.

I wonder if Minecraft full RT will come in the future too.

D

Deleted member 417

It was something that MS hyped as hell before Series launch in 2020.
Really weird that took them so much time to delivery that promise.

I wonder if Minecraft full RT will come in the future too.
Read it again for extra fun.

It is only RT shadows
It is only available on AMD/Nvidia cards on PC
It will only come to series X later (so much for feature parity)

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Not according to DF and yours truly. It's miles better than 30fps and barely worse than 60fps, most people would not even be able to tell the differece between 40 and 60fps.
But, you know, it's good to have choices.
I thought that before I got a chance to go from ~120fps modes in games to 60\40 ... 30 just feels like a slideshow when you go from the top to it.

You could probably find a post of me in a GoW:R thread saying I would play it at 40fps.

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Honestly it was/is a waste buying a series x unless your doing it for gamepass. Everything is lethargic in coming, canceled or delayed. Games don't even play better on X than on PS5 for the most part.

D

Deleted member 417

Honestly it was/is a waste buying a series x unless your doing it for gamepass. Everything is lethargic in coming, canceled or delayed. Games don't even play better on X than on PS5 for the most part.
I'm waiting for a hardware revision and/or price drop. Series X at £150 with gamepass? Sure. But I won't pay a penny over that

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I'm waiting for a hardware revision and/or price drop. Series X at £150 with gamepass? Sure. But I won't pay a penny over that
I bought an S used it like five times and had gamepass for a month. Thought Halo mp was mediocre and Gears mp was fun but run of the mill and very static. Imo Sony mp games or add-ons are light years ahead.

• they're_right_you_know
D

Deleted member 417

I bought an S used it like five times and had gamepass for a month. Thought Halo mp was mediocre and Gears mp was fun but run of the mill and very static. Imo Sony mp games or add-ons are light years ahead.
There are some gems on Gamepass and I've found more value in the janky, no name games than I have the AAA exclsuives. It's why I want Gamepass to turn into a breeding ground of unknown/small-dev talent; it's where the best games are.

Operencia:The Stolen Sun is probably my favourite game from last gen.

Reactions: Gamernyc78

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
There are some gems on Gamepass and I've found more value in the janky, no name games than I have the AAA exclsuives. It's why I want Gamepass to turn into a breeding ground of unknown/small-dev talent; it's where the best games are.

Operencia:The Stolen Sun is probably my favourite game from last gen.
Get apple arcade.

• Informative
OP
OP
adamsapple

adamsapple

Banned
22 Jul 2022
lol, c'mon at the topic title being edited, it was a factual statement, hoping the mods show same vigilance at some other topics on page 1 right now with their titles as they are.