Halo: Infinite Gets RT Support

Dr Bass

The doctor is in
Founder
20 Jun 2022
lol, c'mon at the topic title being edited, it was a factual statement, hoping the mods show same vigilance at some other topics on page 1 right now with their titles as they are.
It was the right move, you're continuing to behave, and post, like a paid astroturfer. Your title was completely fitting that mold.

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
lol, c'mon at the topic title being edited, it was a factual statement, hoping the mods show same vigilance at some other topics on page 1 right now with their titles as they are.
Yes! Another promise delivered as MS said they would! Over delivering as usual.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Embarrassing performance on steam. Worse launch than season 2. Dead on arrival.

Wrap it up. It’s done and I don’t expect pierre heinz ketchup to do shit. He’s a nobody that got roms of someone else’s games working? Okay. That’s really impressive /s

I’m sure some dumbass will be like “but but windows games pass.” Yea you can go check that. Go see what’s number 1 on Windows’ complete joke of a marketplace… it’s destiny. LOLs

• haha
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Alabtrosmyster

Veteran
26 Jun 2022
Embarrassing performance on steam. Worse launch than season 2. Dead on arrival.

Wrap it up. It’s done and I don’t expect pierre heinz ketchup to do shit. He’s a nobody that got roms of someone else’s games working? Okay. That’s really impressive /s

I’m sure some dumbass will be like “but but windows games pass.” Yea you can go check that. Go see what’s number 1 on Windows’ complete joke of a marketplace… it’s destiny. LOLs

Hardcore stuff right there, TWO Candy Crush in the top 5!
windows store top 10 - 2023-03-09.jpg