Halo TV show was the most watch series on paramount plus last year

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
In Sweden there is no more Paramount+, its called SkyShowtime now.
Theres some nice series there:
The Offer, about making of "The Godfather"
Super Pumped, about Uber and Travis Kalanick
Yellowstone and 1883
Tulsa King with Stallone
American Gigolo with Jon Bernthal
Star Trek: Strange New worlds
Mayor of Kingstown with Renner

I watched Halo it was better than I expected based on how bad I heard it was.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Playstation Sucka

Playstation Sucka

8 Jan 2023
People love to watch train wrecks, I guess?
Stomach touching words
moved to tears crying GIF

• haha
Reactions: PropellerEar

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Is there a lot of competition on Paramount? Halo was like the most high profile show they have.

I can't imagine they have big numbers. I have a trial and never bothered to sign up.

PropellerEar

Veteran
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Is there a lot of competition on Paramount? Halo was like the most high profile show they have.

I can't imagine they have big numbers. I have a trial and never bothered to sign up.
I don't know about the US offering, I think its more fragmented than the EU one. You have Paramount+, Peacock ..etc.
We have the SkyShowtime which should combine all of them, i got the 1/2 price forever deal so I'm paying <4€/month for it.
Also has some good movies like Top Gun2 and The Northman.

Been using it more than the 18€/month Netflix which has lots of content, but most of is total :poop:

• Informative
Reactions: Gods&Monsters

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022

Nah Paramount is garbage right now. Best show is Tulsa King. Also its most popular show. Strange New Worlds was good too. Picard and Discovery are dumpster fires bud Halo was better than those piles of shit.

Halo was okay. They ruined it in the very last episode tho when they kill Chief and he’s taken over by Cortana … which is the when he fully becomes the dual wielding chief we played as… when he’s dead and controlled by AI. They fucking butchered it in the last minutes

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
So I really enjoyed Tulsa King. Learned it was already renewed and the show runner is the Yellowstone showrunner. So I was like okay, let me go see if it’s on Paramount plus. Maybe I’ll like it.

Here’s the thing … Yellowstone is not featured on the service in the US. I believe it airs on network tv and may actually be streamed on peacock but not paramount’s own service since the steaming rights was bought by cbs before paramount plus existed.

Overseas it’s a different story. Paramount plus has it.

In other words… Yellowstone was handicapped against Halo for bragging rights. Tulsa King otherwise has the biggest debut on the service by far.

KnittedKnight

Gaming Sage
Icon Extra
13 Jul 2022
Not the greatest piece of cinema but not like the haters who dismiss it and throw shade outright. It's a decent show, specially to binge watch, as I did. Hope MS/Paramount continues to green light.

F haters.