Hardcore PC fans having a meltdown over Sony’s strategy to not support SP D&D on Steam

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
It baffles me how these cucks spend 3-5k without a glimpse on PC hardware + upgrading their GPU each 2-3 years for a hefty 1.5k. It's like you're taking
their organs telling them to buy a 500 bucks console.
Very few of them can afford to do that. They mostly run games at 1080p and 20 FPS, while lying that they have a PC that is at the very least on par with a PS5, if not better.
EDIT: And claiming that getting a top tier PC is quite affordable.

Old Gamer

Veteran
Founder
5 Aug 2022
Very few of them can afford to do that. They mostly run games at 1080p and 20 FPS, while lying that they have a PC that is at the very least on par with a PS5, if not better.
EDIT: And claiming that getting a top tier PC is quite affordable.
Aye, most of them bragging about having "the best version" don't actually have the specs to run the games on par with a PS5.

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Aye, most of them bragging about having "the best version" don't actually have the specs to run the games on par with a PS5.
Cat Glasses GIF by Leroy Patterson

You can get a PC far superior to a PS5 for just 700 dollars, provided you get a GPU and CPU that fell of a truck and buy the other parts that are heavily used.

Nhomnhom

Banned
25 Mar 2023
All I wanted was Denuvo to see PC players expose themselves.

As a Sony share holder why are they ok with being robbed? That is not how you make money.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
All I wanted was Denuvo to see PC players expose themselves.

As a Sony share holder why are they ok with being robbed? That is not how you make money.
To be honest I think Sony leadership is utterly clueless.

TigerFang

7 Mar 2024
What about Nintendo? They seem to be doing well. I know the budgets are different.

But he's talking about it like they don't even exist and don't do complete Exclusivity.

Reactions: toucandela
OP
OP
Eternal_Wings

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
And? Cool, timed exclusives.
Sony also announced to enforce PSN verification on all PS games realising on PC. This will either lead to PC players accepting it or much more likely, people will boycott it and the PC sales declining dramatically. But this is no worry, if this backfires Sony will simply stop porting to PC in a couple of years. They will announce it not being rentable and going forward dropping the PC market. I only see PC players losing. They either need to wait 2 years or longer or they will completely lose access to PlayStation games if they should boycott Aony because of PSN requirement. Because Sony will definitely not bend the knee. Either the PC shills or Sony will simply leave the PC business. 🤷‍♂️