Hardcore PC fans having a meltdown over Sony’s strategy to not support SP D&D on Steam

PlacidusaX

Veteran
24 Oct 2022
Sony also announced to enforce PSN verification on all PS games realising on PC. This will either lead to PC players accepting it or much more likely, people will boycott it and the PC sales declining dramatically. But this is no worry, if this backfires Sony will simply stop porting to PC in a couple of years. They will announce it not being rentable and going forward dropping the PC market. I only see PC players losing. They either need to wait 2 years or longer or they will completely lose access to PlayStation games if they should boycott Aony because of PSN requirement. Because Sony will definitely not bend the knee. Either the PC shills or Sony will simply leave the PC business. 🤷‍♂️
Hoping for Sony to take away the hand me downs.

Killer_Sakoman

Veteran
21 Jun 2022
With the way PCMR are reacting, and the doubt casted by shareholders, I am not sure if Playstation is continuing this path.
I still hold to my prediction that Sony will focus on multiplatform releases of multiplayer/gaas and abandon single player ports.