Helldivers 2 a PlayStation & Sony own ip is having Steam exclusive cosmetics for 2 days!

24 Jun 2022
The amount of corporate shoulder-massaging going on ITT is ridiculous. Nobody's vehemently angry that Steam users are getting drops 2 days early on new HD2 cosmetics.

Trying to equivalate legitimate concern and warning over the slippery slope this presents in leading to yet more friction in the ecosystem between console & non-console owners, and specifically how the former (in spite of investing far more $$$, on average) aren't getting priority treatment, is disingenuous. The people doing it IMO are enabling SIE to go down the same route as Microsoft where, over time, we see more and more perks for PC players of SIE games ahead of or even in lieu of console players.

So unless you want Herman crying and complaining, desperately talking about console owners not being 2nd-class citizens while putting more perks & benefits towards PC users of their games, I think you aught to reconsider your perspective on this topic.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: JAHGamer

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Its more a matter of principle than the actual content. Anyways if Sony thinks they are better off selling 50 million PS6's in lifetime sales like xbox one x who am I to judge, funnily enough they don't have either the IP's nor the ability to be a big publisher as a plan B.

AllBizness

Veteran
22 Jul 2023
Its more a matter of principle than the actual content. Anyways if Sony thinks they are better off selling 50 million PS6's in lifetime sales like xbox one x who am I to judge, funnily enough they don't have either the IP's nor the ability to be a big publisher as a plan B.
You should probably realize Sony has rigged it so their live service games will sell more on PS5 no matter what. Relax. 200k played in the Concord beta and that was nearly only PS5 people. Helldivers 2 sales are tracking higher on PS5 and PS5 has the higher player count. Steam stats are now meaningless to judge the performance of PS5 games.

24 Jun 2022
You should probably realize Sony has rigged it so their live service games will sell more on PS5 no matter what. Relax. 200k played in the Concord beta and that was nearly only PS5 people. Helldivers 2 sales are tracking higher on PS5 and PS5 has the higher player count. Steam stats are now meaningless to judge the performance of PS5 games.

Where are you getting 200K from? How do you know Helldivers 2 player stats on PS5? AFAIK SIE don't provide these numbers publicly.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
Just got the armor set. It's the same than the ones unlocked when you buy the game, but with more parts painted in yellow instead of black. Some Reddit users nicknamed it as the "banana armor":

image.png

image.png

You get it automatically after watching the Steam stream for 10 minutes.

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Its for every platform, close the thread @Sircaw @Gamernyc78

Or send it to doom and gloom
I’m convinced it’s some users only mission to create fud and concern threads here. The same people never contribute to any positive discussion
Stop trying to silence every thread you disagree with, if you think it’s dumb then just ignore it 🤦‍♂️

This isn't a big deal but it's not a nothingburger either. Arrowhead and Sony have already consistently showed that they're proud cucks for the PCMR and have no respect for console gamers.

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Stop trying to silence every thread you disagree with, if you think it’s dumb then just ignore it 🤦‍♂️

This isn't a big deal but it's not a nothingburger either. Arrowhead and Sony have already consistently showed that they're proud cucks for the PCMR and have no respect for console gamers.

Everything is the end of the world

I wish some of you would just sell your ps5’s and get a pc 😂

JAHGamer

Banned
8 May 2023
Everything is the end of the world

I wish some of you would just sell your ps5’s and get a pc 😂
I already have a PC and why would I sell my ps5 when I own a huge library of ps4/ps5 games? Once again, stop trying to kick people out just because they disagree with you and give objective criticisms.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
What’s gonna happen when doomers find out some patch deployments for games could arrive later on console due to certification process?

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
What’s gonna happen when doomers find out some patch deployments for games could arrive later on console due to certification process?
It's a first party IP how can steam get certification before PS5? Silly excuse lol.

The PS5 pipeline should always come first, this isn't a 3rd party game. Sony will eventually fuck around and find out

Last edited:

Monkeyclaw

29 May 2024
It's a first party IP how can steam get certification before PS5? Silly excuse lol.

The PS5 pipeline should always come first, this isn't a 3rd party game. Sony will eventually fuck around and find out
No. Thats just your shilling fanboy way of thinking. You are entitled to NOTHING for owning a ps5. Get that through your thick skull.

You sound like a whiny entitled bitch you know that right? Meanwhile I'm playing Helldivers on pc patched with 2 cosmetics EARLY!!! Suck it sony fanboy! MUhahahaha (im now on your level..)

COPE

• thinking_hard
Reactions: anonpuffs

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
Certification for console taking longer isn’t an inconvenience just because…. Hardware makers actually care a bit more about bad updates bricking your hardware or ruining saves than Steam does.

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
No. Thats just your shilling fanboy way of thinking. You are entitled to NOTHING for owning a ps5. Get that through your thick skull.

You sound like a whiny entitled bitch you know that right? Meanwhile I'm playing Helldivers on pc patched with 2 cosmetics EARLY!!! Suck it sony fanboy! MUhahahaha (im now on your level..)

COPE
I don't even play this game anymore 🤣
Imagine thinking I give a shit about some armor or whatever, but I'm glad you Pee Cee peasants finally admit y'all been envious of us console players all along or whatever the fuck this dumbass post been was suppose to imply