Helldivers 2: new official merchandise available on PlayStation Gear, select retailers from today

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Custom sneakers I understand, like those Playstation ones they had looked so good (it was a shame it was sold out in seconds)

You could even call the sneakers "Helldivers"

Last edited:
Reactions: Bo_Hazem

ApolloHelios

2 Jul 2022
I have a death stranding one that changes from black to poster only when a hot liquid is poured in. It might not be a licensed one but it was so cool and cheap.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Man, the LAS-16 SICKLE energy-based primary weapon is SO FUCKING GOOD!

1x.webp

Best primary in the game! So bullet-efficient with near zero recoil. Tried it against the Automatons and it was sick! Also Railgun in case somebody was wondering is still extremely powerful now that you're forced to go to unsafe mod. Those grunts usually get only one shot in the body and shooting the Hulk in the body staggers him like before and takes like 3 shots to the body or 1 headshot.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Man, the LAS-16 SICKLE energy-based primary weapon is SO FUCKING GOOD!

1x.webp

Best primary in the game! So bullet-efficient with near zero recoil. Tried it against the Automatons and it was sick! Also Railgun in case somebody was wondering is still extremely powerful now that you're forced to go to unsafe mod. Those grunts usually get only one shot in the body and shooting the Hulk in the body staggers him like before and takes like 3 shots to the body or 1 headshot.
It's kinda bad vs bugs

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
Didn't try it yet as it's all new to me. Sometimes it depends on your playstyle. Coming from the SMG to this the recoilless feel is insane and you don't always need to exhaust the magazine.
too high of a ttk on small bugs and no stagger vs medium bugs, can't deal with warriors or shield bugs. It's definitely better vs bots since it can one tap the raiders on the body... it takes like 4-5 shots to kill a bug, which leads to getting overrun quickly

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
too high of a ttk on small bugs and no stagger vs medium bugs, can't deal with warriors or shield bugs. It's definitely better vs bots since it can one tap the raiders on the body... it takes like 4-5 shots to kill a bug, which leads to getting overrun quickly
Yeah I went right back to my breaker.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
i haven't used the breaker in 3 weeks

try out the punisher, it's really good after the buff. dominator is also excellent but takes a bit more aim due to slow handling
Ive re-tried all of them still end up back with the breaker.

20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman

Should try it out today. I've been using the SMG-37 Defender all the time but have the P-19 Redeemer as well as a side gun.

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Buying a game on release and getting a shirt or a hat as an incentive/marketing? Cool.

Actually expecting you to buy said merchandise? Lame.