Helldivers 2 passed Destiny 2 all time CCU count. Top Seller all around on Steam |UP|Beats Dragon’s Dogma 2 to Reclaim #1 spot on Steam.

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Estimated to have sold 8 millions on Steam. It already went back to number 1 paid game after Dragons Dogma 2 release. DD2 was only on top for a weekend lmao 🤣

By mid-March, the glorious return to top-down shooting to uphold managed democracy had reached 450,000 concurrent players on Steam, selling an estimated 8 million units.

Player overlap with COD and Fortnite is very interesting. They need to both die to satisfy me 😒

GPM-Spotlight-GameSeries-2024.03.26-Helldivers-2.png

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Going back to this, haven't played in a couple of days but the last time I played it felt like weapons were much more balanced and the online experience was improved. Also, one of my games was blessed by a developer (I think) blowing up players 😂 so that was fun when in impossible.

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
I mentioned player overlap with the BR and Fortnite crowd in the earlier days of this topic (or one of 100 helldivers topics )

It’s a similar game type while not PvP. Drop in, shoot, engage in dynamic experiences. That one match is the game (sorta).

Player retention looks great. I don’t play it anymore but still keeping up on the scene cuz I will go back … eventually

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
And you spent 4 Billion on dusty Bungie. Stick to your values. Organic growth. Organic development relationship.Now you wasted 4 Billion on a company only worth 500mill at best.
At least they got Bungie to convince them to cancel Naughty Dog's TLoU multiplayer game...

• angry
Reactions: Bo_Hazem
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I mentioned player overlap with the BR and Fortnite crowd in the earlier days of this topic (or one of 100 helldivers topics )

It’s a similar game type while not PvP. Drop in, shoot, engage in dynamic experiences. That one match is the game (sorta).

Player retention looks great. I don’t play it anymore but still keeping up on the scene cuz I will go back … eventually
It's now my 1 hour and under goto game. I do an eradicate mission then a regular one and get off and I like it tht way. Few hours later rinse and repeat. Mainly because I've already gotten everything in all Warbonds. If I want a certain weapon however I'll grind for hours.

Last edited:

Wraith Phantom

22 Jun 2022
It's now my 1 hour and under goto game. I do an eradicate mission then a regular one and get off and I like it tht way. Few hours later rinse and repeat. Mainly because I've already gotten everything in all Warbonds. Of I want a certain weapon however I'll grind for hours.I jump on

I literally jump on when they announce new objectives

They made Multiplayer casual fun. There's no rush or burnouts due to competetive nature. There's no keeping up with the Jones's. You can pick it up,leave it.Play casually & always be good enough to play at any level.

They just made it fun.The games more fun with friends. Cause it's team oriented. I maxed out ages ago. But I come back on when I get messaged to join. Or when a warbond or New strategement announcement is made.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I literally jump on when they announcethey dom

They made Multiplayer casual fun. There's no rush or burnouts due to competetive nature. There's no keeping up with the Jones's. You can pick it up and leave it and playi casually and always be good enough to play at any level.

They just made it fun.The games more fun with friends. Cause it's team oriented. I maxed out ages ago. But I come back on when I get messaged to join. Or when a warbond or New strategement announcement is made.
This is me. Minus playing with friends. I do that once in awhile but mostly play with randos and I have as much fun. The community is pretty laid back and most ppl know what they are doing.

Bo_Hazem

α
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Going back to this, haven't played in a couple of days but the last time I played it felt like weapons were much more balanced and the online experience was improved. Also, one of my games was blessed by a developer (I think) blowing up players 😂 so that was fun when in impossible.

Still spreading democracy on a daily basis. Just had like 4-5hour session. The game is amazing and a good way to relax after work, especially listening to the 380mm HE Barrage symphony. 🔥o_O🔥:eek:🔥:ROFLMAO:🔥:mad:🔥

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
And you spent 4 Billion on dusty Bungie. Stick to your values. Organic growth. Organic development relationship.Now you wasted 4 Billion on a company only worth 500mill at best.
Bullshit, we know that the non-PS versions of Destiny 2 generates to Sony around $200M per year, Marathon reveal broke records in youtube (plus have another new IP to be released in a few years) and Bungie did help other Sony GaaS like Helldivers 2. They are working in movie/tv show adaptation of their IPs, and doubled in size their manpower since the acquisition.

Meaning, pretty likely by the end of the generation they may have generated enough revenue to recoup the acquisition and their value now is higher than when acquired.

• thinking_hard

Satoru

Limitless
Founder
20 Jun 2022
Still spreading democracy on a daily basis. Just had like 4-5hour session. The game is amazing and a good way to relax after work, especially listening to the 380mm HE Barrage symphony. 🔥o_O🔥:eek:🔥:ROFLMAO:🔥:mad:🔥

Fuck off with that thing 😂 the amount of times my mates have bombarded all of us with that crap hahaha

Bo_Hazem

α
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
Fuck off with that thing 😂 the amount of times my mates have bombarded all of us with that crap hahaha

It's really very good, especially against the Automatons when throwing it in the middle of a camp or when you're chased by them. Also pretty good in extraction if your friends are holding their position and not rooming too far away as I tend to throw it slightly away so it would bomb from the edge of the extraction to the area ahead. It's my fav and cleared plenty of camps just throwing it in the middle and sometimes as well bug holes nests.

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
It's really very good, especially against the Automatons when throwing it in the middle of a camp or when you're chased by them. Also pretty good in extraction if your friends are holding their position and not rooming too far away as I tend to throw it slightly away so it would bomb from the edge of the extraction to the area ahead. It's my fav and cleared plenty of camps just throwing it in the middle and sometimes as well bug holes nests.
Big hole nests it's definitely good.

anonpuffs

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Nov 2022
It's better than it was but it still isn't great or reliable lol. I threw one down right on top of a shrieker nest last night and the thing hit exactly 0 nests lmao

• haha

Bo_Hazem

α
20 Jun 2022
Salalah, Oman
It's better than it was but it still isn't great or reliable lol. I threw one down right on top of a shrieker nest last night and the thing hit exactly 0 nests lmao

You need to master it. Shreiker nest is always just throw it and move on to the next mission then mid way you get the message of accomplishment. I use it daily.