Helldivers 2: We are constantly going to add free stuff. Looking to hire devs & expand. Updates & Patch Notes within. |UP| 4/11/24 New Premium Warbond

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Update 4/11

Helldivers 2’s New Premium Warbond, Democratic Detonation, Out Now, Adds Exploding Crossbow, Grenade Pistol, and More​

Update 3/7/24

Warbind Cutting Edge Trailer

Coming soon!

Update 2/28/24 Mechs :)

Update 2/25/24

Arrowhead CEO: "I'm really happy and proud of the Arrowhead team for an amazing Achievement, the servers handled all Helldivers 2 players this weekend without problem. Now we have time to focus on improvements to the title and resume our original plan. Many exciting things upcoming!"​

After new concurrent player peak, Arrowhead (Helldivers 2) scraps former roadmap in favor of pursuing something even bigger​

Update 2/13/24

Johan Pilestedt (Arrowhead CEO): "With the success of Helldivers 2, we are going to start looking for more amazing developers that can help us accelerate and beef up our content plans.

1707055680786.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
Can always hold off till you see some promises delivered
Man if done right this mp can have long legs. I actually look forward to dlc in other forms to continue the life of the game and it's online. There is a reason CSGO is still usually number one played mp on Steam and continues to bring in profit and survive.

Heisenberg007

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Man if done right this mp can have long legs. I actually look forward to dlc in other forms to continue the life of the game and it's online. There is a reason CSGO is still usually number one played mp on Steam and continues to bring in profit and survive.
The nature of the game also lends itself perfectly to live-service.

You liberated these planets / the galaxy, but a new threat has emerged and has overtaken these planets. Here are some new weapons. Go fight these new types of enemies in these new missions.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
The nature of the game also lends itself perfectly to live-service.

You liberated these planets / the galaxy, but a new threat has emerged and has overtaken these planets. Here are some new weapons. Go fight these new types of enemies in these new missions.
Definitely agree and it's a no Brainer to do this easily. Ala Fortnite they can have big events every three mknths then introduce new biomes etc

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
What costume cross-promotion dlc do yall want?

I want Death Stranding baby + Porter suit.

Jin Sakai Samurai Armor

And you know they are gonna give us a kratos and aloy armor lol
I want some Destiny 2 crossover. Their costumes fit this game well. Great question BTW.

• Surprised
Reactions: Remember_Spinal

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
Now that the money already went to GaaS l'm hoping for the best, specially from non internal studios.

Last edited: