Helldivers 2 will require Steam players to sign in with PSN account, led to review bombing games & refunds. |UP| Gamers organizing to revert reviews.

quest4441

Veteran
27 Feb 2024
Yes, you are right. But that cannot be an excuse to take people's money then later on tell them you live in X or Y country and you cannot make an account. Inb4: "Dude, just use VPN and make it". It's against their TOS, they can nuke your account in the future, why should PC players put with all that, why?? We chose Steam, we don't have to sign up for anything else.
So take the refund and move on ffs, Oh I forgot you don't even own the game 🤡 .

Reactions: Muddasar

Nomen_Nescio

11 Aug 2023
Dude, it's their own words:
Yes, every platform needs an ability to ban people it does not mean that you will be banned for no reason. Console games have no cheaters, but in PC gaming there are plenty, hence the need to ban people, and to ban morons, which every platform has. Like I said do not be a moron while playing and all will be fine.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
this argument is so tiring, no one goes PC for Exclusives. They go PC for the best performance, better graphics, mods, free online, etc.
Red herring fallacy. You fucking steam bootlickers can't argue in good faith or don't have brains to do it.

I know, it is tiring, to go to places, take Ls, instead of being silent.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024
Yes, every platform needs an ability to ban people it does not mean that you will be banned for no reason. Console games have no cheaters, but in PC gaming there are plenty, hence the need to ban people, and to ban morons, which every platform has. Like I said do not be a moron while playing and all will be fine.
Steam has its system to ban people. There's no need for overlord Sony to handle that. That's part of selling your game on a different platform.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Red herring fallacy. You fucking steam bootlickers can't argue in good faith or don't have brains to do it.

There is a fallacy for everything in the world my guy, you pointing out a fallacy does nothing but prove you don't want to talk about that, you started talking about exclusives on PC when exclusives on PC is not the reason people buy PC.

Yuniac

Veteran
15 Apr 2024

Look who's talking, the guy who still can't say a single fact or point, and instead just uses fancy words or unrelated concepts.

Exicide

2 Feb 2024
Not sure why I can't just copy paste images in here anymore but it looks like Sony is shooting HD2 even more now. They made the currencies of some countries N/A for the game.

proof

Reactions: Yuniac

Thirty7ven

30 Dec 2023
On PC, you are free to use what you want. Play what you want. It's just that we chose the best and stuck with it. Many have tried to be Steam 2.0. All have failed. Locking ourselves in with Steam is a choice we made. Not something that we were forced into.

Nobody is forced into getting a console or using any other option, your argument is empty.

xollowsob

Veteran
6 Jan 2024
Yes and Sony are asking you now to login.

How does Signing into anything help?

Why are you signing into this forum or Steam or other online games?

Do you live in a cave in Turkey?
You're confusing signing in with signing in and then signing in again.

Honest question, do you see no difference between signing in to PSN and Signing in to Steam and then in to PSN? (Or Xbox live and then ubislop)

All are on the same playfield.

It gives more control to devs to be more effective against cheating, harassment etc..

It is nothing new, almost all publishers does this. It is a norm and it will be.
I'm not a dev. How does it help me? Anti-cheat is the gaming equivalent of a safe space.
There's a simple solution to anti-cheat, anti-harrassment etc it's called private servers.

But guess what? Private servers were done away with by companies to force you onto their servers, to sell your data and use your MAUs for financial KPIs. The same companies you are defending and asking to help you against cheaters, pushed you into a place where you would be harassed and cheated against and took away all of your power to do anything about it. Just like they did with abolishing physical games. Remember, digital is just a choice brah, no one is coming for your discs lol.

Now sign in, and sign in again with 2fa so the company can sell your data. Be sure to activate DRM that effects the performance of your game so that other people don't steal a product from a company that has no effect on you. Oh and be sure to get the anti-cheat spyware that doesn't stop cheaters and make sure you pay your slopscription service that monitors for your naughty words, all the while allowing underage gamers to call you a f*g and n*gg* without repercussion.

Honestly, you and others call me a fucking retard but when it comes down to it, a lot of you can't see the wood for the trees, either through ignorance or arrogance. You ignore or are just unaware of how gaming used to be.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Systemshock2023

Remember_Spinal

Ah, my back!
23 Jun 2022
Jimbo has really fucked up Sony's entire success. He was given a perfect working PS division. Oh lord why didn't Shu become CEO? We would experience golden days if Shu had been appointed in 2016 instead of Jim Lying Ryan.

I was wondering when someone would blame jim ryan for this

• haha
Reactions: Bo_Hazem