Helldivers II best-selling premium game of 2024 year-to-date after placing 2nd in March. Ranks 7th in lifetime US. PC/Console both successful.

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Hilarious how the report of Helldivers 2 doing better on PC absolutely breaks console warriors here. Y'all need to get a job and you too can join the Master Race.
@Etifilio got that covered in the very first reply to your piss-poor efforts creating this thread.

I wonder how you imagined this thread going and if you realised you'd have to resort to your aging library of "evidence" cliparts that only make you look more unhinged?

Also, lol... truly a master race man of means... work hard and 4090, comrade, lmfao.

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
What gets an adult man to defend their 30fps plastic box with paid online and small game library meant for Cod and Fifa?

I have to assume people here are under 18. Don't worry kids, you too will have a job in the future which gives you money, and then you can abandon those little toys.

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024

@Etifilio got that covered in the very first reply to your piss-poor efforts creating this thread.

I wonder how you imagined this thread going and if you realised you'd have to resort to your aging library of "evidence" cliparts that only make you look more unhinged?

Also, lol... truly a master race man of means... work hard and 4090, comrade, lmfao.
Without PC it would drop from 7th to below 20th.
This means PC is at least 80% of the sales.

• haha
Reactions: arvfab

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
I've never been here before, I've just seen people elsewhere make fun of the absurd PS ponies here, and I thought I'd come by and drop some facts.

Idk man it's like going on the steam forums to say how much better the Epic store is.

Not sure why would want to troll

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
Idk man it's like going on the steam forums to say how much better the Epic store is.

Not sure why would want to troll
The difference is, saying that Epic Store is better than Steam is simply a lie.

Saying that PC is better than consoles, or saying that Helldivers 2 had 80% of its sales on PC is not. Those are just facts.

panda-zebra

2 Mar 2024
NW UK
Your maths skills are as legendary as your "own the console kids" thread-making skills. i.e. shite.

Also...

giphy.gif

Gods&Monsters

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
  • haha
Reactions: panda-zebra

FerrisX3

Banned
30 Apr 2024
Good! Sony thanks you for the moolah cash money. Please log in to your new PSN account to boost our MAUs 😘

Reading Office Monkey GIF

"Our own gamers don't buy nor play games besides COD and Fifa so we will pretend that PC gamers are PS gamers. Hell, the words PC and PS even sound alike, nobody will notice!"

This is hilarious.

wyqda8.jpg

Last edited:

Cool hand luke

Veteran
14 Feb 2023
Thinking isn't your strong suit, but we knew that when you started stanning for PC. Btw the visual capitalist chart has been debunked. Lmao at thinking it and articles referencing it are legit.

Box

May contain Snake
6 Apr 2023
Our own gamers don't buy nor play games besides COD and Fifa so we will pretend that PC gamers are PS gamers. Hell, the words PC and PS even sound alike, nobody will notice!"

What do you guys play? Slop like fortnite and PUBG?

You guys can have your GAAS games

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
As for Helldivers, Matt clarified tht both sales numbers individually whether on PC or Console could stand on their own and still be top in sales so the final numbers are going to be insane

Last edited:
Reactions: panda-zebra