Helldivers what? Not being on ppls radar? Top Current Global Selling, wanted, wishlist Steam Games-Helldivers is # 5 🔥🔥 #1 Preorder in US/UK PSN

Evilnemesis8

Veteran
19 Dec 2023
Helldivers 2 follower count before the marketing blitz started on Jan 9th: 27,750

Now if we search for Helldivers 2 in the community groups tab it is currently at 55,232 members.

More than doubled follower count in less than a month.

The game is also #19, #18, #16 on the PSN store for the US/Canada/UK respectively.
Just a few days ago the game was on the 2nd page for all those regions, so it has been climbing the list.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Helldivers 2 follower count before the marketing blitz started on Jan 9th: 27,750

Now if we search for Helldivers 2 in the community groups tab it is currently at 55,232 members.

More than doubled follower count in less than a month.

The game is also #19, #18, #16 on the PSN store for the US/Canada/UK respectively.
Just a few days ago the game was on the 2nd page for all those regions, so it has been climbing the list.
still, pretty weak marketing sting.
they had to give streamers and youtubers to take footage of 1h or few, play it, and spread it, showcase the game like month ago. it would have been best marketing.
as it is a multiplayer game and those people like these type of games.

Reactions: Bryank75

Danja

Veteran
Icon Extra
10 Mar 2023
still, pretty weak marketing sting.
they had to give streamers and youtubers to take footage of 1h or few, play it, and spread it, showcase the game like month ago. it would have been best marketing.
as it is a multiplayer game and those people like these type of games.
Agreed! Been saying this but at least they are now doing something now lol.

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022
Are you sure that you can't play on your own?

You mean offline?
it is online game. it has no single player mode, but you can play solo those multiplayer sessions but it is not advised as it can be too challenging and not fun.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

Sircaw

Pro Flounder
Moderating
20 Jun 2022
Are you sure that you can't play on your own?

You mean offline?
its a game that shines in mp setting, I played the first one with friends a bit, its easy to get yourself killed doing stupid shit

You summon supplies from a drop ship in space, they land on the ground in front of you, i killed myself and friends many times by stupidly standing in the landing zone lol

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
its a game that shines in mp setting, I played the first one with friends a bit, its easy to get yourself killed doing stupid shit

You summon supplies from a drop ship in space, they land on the ground in front of you, i killed myself and friends many times by stupidly standing in the landing zone lol
Sure.

I just meant , if it scales down if you have one or two players instead of four.

Like Destiny, they make it a bit easier if you have less people I believe...

Reactions: Sircaw

Gediminas

Boy...
Founder
21 Jun 2022

You summon supplies from a drop ship in space, they hand on the ground in front of you, i killed myself and friends many times by stupidly standing in the landing zone lol
no wonders fish has 3 sec memory... 1 sec you ordering supply drop, 4 sec after you dead, because you forgot about it..
Finding Nemo Lol GIF

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
people can say what they want about the pc initiative but im glad a game like helldivers 2 has a shot at mega popularity with pc players

Arrowhead deserves success
I do too and hope the servers stay on for years and it becomes popular overall!

OP
OP
Gamernyc78

Gamernyc78

MuscleMod
Moderating
28 Jun 2022
I have a good feeling this is going to be a good gaas title for Sony and be profitable beyond expectations for them.