Herman hulst Thanks for having me @SonySantaMonicaTotally inspired by everything I saw today.

TwistedSyn

10 Jul 2022
He is definitely talking about Cory's dream project. They gave us a tease about it at the last Showcase in late 2021. I wonder how far along they are since then.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: Bryank75

KiryuRealty

Cambridge Dictionary High Priest of Grammar
28 Nov 2022
Where it’s at.
Definitely the Phil Spencer of Playstation. Haven't seen one things he's done that has made people have so much faith in him. He hasn't inspired me with confidence.
Yeah, because he’s totally not the head of the studio that put out one of the biggest PlayStation hits of the last decade and developed an incredible engine for PlayStation that Kojima Productions chose to use for their games as well.

Maybe think before posting crap like that in the future.

• they're_right_you_know
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Danja1187

Veteran
10 Mar 2023
Yeah, because he’s totally not the head of the studio that put out one of the biggest PlayStation hits of the last decade and developed an incredible engine for PlayStation that Kojima Productions chose to use for their games as well.

Maybe think before posting crap like that in the future.
Yes, let's credit everything to him that Guerrila has achieved while we are at it.

And keep your shitty condescending attitude to yourself.

• thinking_hard
Reactions: flaccidsnake

Nhomnhom

Veteran
25 Mar 2023
If they don't announce the showcase within two days, this shit ain't happening any time soon.

Yobo

Veteran
Icon Extra
29 Jun 2022
I think we will be waiting until September like 2021