Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
ZRMMWHN.png

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
Even if it's only smaller and older stuff that gets ported, the meltdowns this has caused are entertaining and I'm glad that our community at least gets a small break from all the doom and gloom. Here's hoping some out of touch Sony exec doesn't look at MS and think that this a good idea for them as well.

I also wonder if the Xbox fanboys will still hype up Hi-Fi Rush knowing that it won't be exclusive for much longer.

Eternal_Wings

Dein Nomos
24 Jun 2022
Damn some big Xbox clout chaser accounts on Twitter do rant over the rating news. 🥶
If everybody play we all win, right? 😘

OP
OP
Etifilio

Etifilio

Slyper
27 Jun 2023
Even if it's only smaller and older stuff that gets ported, the meltdowns this has caused are entertaining and I'm glad that our community at least gets a small break from all the doom and gloom. Here's hoping some out of touch Sony exec doesn't look at MS and think that this a good idea for them as well.

I also wonder if the Xbox fanboys will still hype up Hi-Fi Rush knowing that it won't be exclusive for much longer.
all i want is for Sony to stop trying to compete with Microsoft on subscriptions, it'll end up ruining their console sales

AshHunter216

Banned
8 Jan 2023
all i want is for Sony to stop trying to compete with Microsoft on subscriptions, it'll end up ruining their console sales
They've mentioned in the past that putting their games day one on a service is not sustainable for them, so they probably won't copy MS on that front.