Hidetaka Miyazaki Interview Details Translated

Status
Not open for further replies.

EbonyRainbow

They / Them
24 Jun 2022
I'm happy for everyone who likes these games but I really wish they would make them a little bit easier. I have carpal tunnel and the few times I've tried these souls games I find myself to be squeezing the controllers too hard and causing it to flare up worse. Especially those rolls are just terrible that you have to hold down the button to run and then tap to roll. These games have like zero accessibility options.

balrogboy

Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
My bet? Bloodbourne Remaster coming to PC and PS5, Bloodbourne 2 PS5 exclusive*

* for a year or so.
So, not a believer in the the "BluePoint is making it" Theory?
I know that Colin Moriarty leaked that BP was making it but nothing was shown and he's waay past his IGN days where he had most credibility.
He also mentioned stuff about the next bioshock games and we never heard from those projects again

Reactions: Bryank75
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

I don't get ulcers, I give 'em!
Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
So, not a believer in the the "BluePoint is making it" Theory?
I know that Colin Moriarty leaked that BP was making it but nothing was shown and he's waay past his IGN days where he had most credibility.
He also mentioned stuff about the next bioshock games and we never heard from those projects again

Totally forgot about that Bioshock thing..... true and wasn;t he saying we will see SOCOM again?

Kokoloko

Veteran
Icon Extra
21 Jun 2022
Hopefully the final stages of the project are PS5 exclusive. Either Bloodborne 2 or new IP.

And that he’s also working on another game separate to that Lol. Another new multiplat IP or Sekiro 2

Sonyfan87

22 Jun 2022
Imagine that... PS exclusive after the success of Elden Ring.

Would definitely be a good move if they stated outright that it wasn't coming to PC..... but that is doubtful under Jim.
Sony is now getting into the PC side of things with a new line of gaming headsets and PC monitors. Perhaps they'll start making desktops again.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Sony is now getting into the PC side of things with a new line of gaming headsets and PC monitors. Perhaps they'll start making desktops again.

They cna do all of that and bring some old games to PC if they start making a high end PlayStation console for about 1K dollars / euro. I'd be happy with that trade.....and throw in them buying out Square.

Sonyfan87

22 Jun 2022
They cna do all of that and bring some old games to PC if they start making a high end PlayStation console for about 1K dollars / euro. I'd be happy with that trade.....and throw in them buying out Square.
I'm not following, what would a high end PlayStation have anything to do with that?

By the end of the gen I imagine games will come out at the same time on both platforms.

rofif

...owns a 3080...why?
24 Jun 2022
I would hope they don't plan to forever go with open world design. Or at least make it smaller with less repeats.
The dream is for more "smaller" projects like bloodborne.
But they can start with bloodborne ps5/pc port, I wouldn't mind!

• brain
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I'm not following, what would a high end PlayStation have anything to do with that?

By the end of the gen I imagine games will come out at the same time on both platforms.

i could only see that if they had their own launcher...

Especially with sales so low on PC, it would be more of a risk than a possible boon.

Sonyfan87

22 Jun 2022
i could only see that if they had their own launcher...

Especially with sales so low on PC, it would be more of a risk than a possible boon.
Making a launcher would be really expensive, and PC gamers don't want anything but Steam.

Sales have been pretty decent considering they're selling old games for $50.

OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
Making a launcher would be really expensive, and PC gamers don't want anything but Steam.

Sales have been pretty decent considering they're selling old games for $50.

Eh, I guess we will see... not worth getting too flustered over. Yet! LOL

I just don't think Jims greed stops at just taking his cut of the steam sale....

Reactions: Kokoloko

Sonyfan87

22 Jun 2022
Eh, I guess we will see... not worth getting too flustered over. Yet! LOL

I just don't think Jims greed stops at just taking his cut of the steam sale....
I mean that's what CEOs do. They answer to their shareholders and are supposed to make more and more money. Our entire system is unsustainable because it assumes constant growth. Western pop is declining.

• brain
OP
OP
Bryank75

Bryank75

Founder
18 Jun 2022
icon-era.com
I mean that's what CEOs do. They answer to their shareholders and are supposed to make more and more money. Our entire system is unsustainable because it assumes constant growth. Western pop is declining.

100% agree.

Yurinka

Veteran
VIP
21 Jun 2022
I bet the unannounced game in late stages of development is a 2nd party PSVR2 launch window game, something smaller like Deracine.

Jim Ryan you stupid idiot buy them now
Did you ever consider that Kadokawa maybe doesn't want to sell them or the whole Kadokawa?

• haha
Status
Not open for further replies.