High on Life is the best exclusive XBOX had in a long time

Vertigo

Did you show the Darkness what Light can do?
26 Jun 2022
i enjoy Rick and morty plenty so I would’ve messed with this if it was multiplatform. I remember looking back at its reveal and it being the only interesting part of that showcase.

IntentionalPun

Veteran
Founder
22 Jun 2022
Urf
onlyfans.com
I couldn't stand what I saw from a dialog / humor standpoint and honestly I'm sure there's more to the game but the tutorial made it look really dated. I don't mean graphically, just gameplay wise.

Reactions: Rivet
OP
OP
Oogabooga

Oogabooga

16 Jul 2022
Yes, I think I can cope with playing God of War Ragnarok instead of that indie turd. Typical 65/100 Game Pass filler material nobody cares about.
High on Life >>>>>>> the last of us Kratos edition.🤣🤣🤣 At least Eillie was interesting but that pathetic Kratos son 🤣🤣🤣 jesus fucking christ what an abomination 🤣🤣🤣 having to spend more than 5 mins with him makes me wanna shoot my throat with a riffle. 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • haha
Reactions: Rivet
24 Jun 2022
TFW power washer likely outsold megahit Returnal 🤷‍♂️

So you really think Returnal hit 560K and hasn't sold a single copy since that announcement? What galaxy are you in?

It's usually people who don't have Game pass that attack it. It's pretty sad. Tons of fantastic day one titles on the service. Best deal in gaming by far.

"Best" deal is subjective. There are more than a few GP games I'd like to play but a lot of the indies also hit Steam Day 1, and aren't terribly expensive. Not to mention, waiting a bit nets some of them in various cheap bundles.

Backlog-wise PS+ Extra and Premium offer more to my tastes (along with the PS Collection) than the total of games on GamePass which interest me, because outside of Day 1 indies it is vast majority 1P releases (not too many from MS I care for outside of the Forza games and Flight Sim) and 3P games that come in WAY later a vast majority of which are also on PS+ in some form or another.

I mean these types of games are what Xbox should be striving for on the service if im being honest. Lots of character, lots of fun stuff like this.

It just sucks its not out until December.

Good news new season of Rick AND morty is out this week.

Yeah, I actually quite like what this game is. Some of the comedy's overdone but it has nice quirkiness. This & Plague Tale: Requiem are the best gets for GP this year but they're both "just" AA games. Lies of P is another great get, but it's "sometime 2023", it won't do anything for 2022.

Reactions: Gamernyc78
P

peter42O

So you really think Returnal hit 560K and hasn't sold a single copy since that announcement? What galaxy are you in?

They sold at least one digital copy since then - to me. lol. Of course, that ended up being a $70 loss. Wish they would have made the game like Alienation. If you die, you keep whatever weapons and equipment that you found and you simply restart the map (or in Returnal's case, world) from the beginning. This is one game I should have done more research on before buying it but that update back in March got me. Oh well.

DarkMage619

Verified Gamepass Reseller
15 Jul 2022
Stop with the propaganda speeches please. We all know how you feel about Gamepass. You don't need to keep preaching it's merits over and over again.
"Best" deal is subjective. There are more than a few GP games I'd like to play but a lot of the indies also hit Steam Day 1, and aren't terribly expensive. Not to mention, waiting a bit nets some of them in various cheap bundles.

Backlog-wise PS+ Extra and Premium offer more to my tastes (along with the PS Collection) than the total of games on GamePass which interest me, because outside of Day 1 indies it is vast majority 1P releases (not too many from MS I care for outside of the Forza games and Flight Sim) and 3P games that come in WAY later a vast majority of which are also on PS+ in some form or another.
I've heard this a few times. Based on subscription metrics Game pass is objectively considered the best deal in gaming. You can always find a person that tries to be different and claim it's a bad deal or hurting the industry or my favorite its unsustainable.

In the end the reason it has been successful is because it is the best deal in gaming period. There is no other subscription service that offers a wider genre breadth of new day one games as Game pass. Add Immortality to the list most recently.

As many say its a title perfect for Game pass. I have no problem acknowledging reality. Even Sony talked about how Game pass was a threat to their business. Odd for something that isn't the best deal in gaming.

BadBurger

3 Jul 2022
I've heard this a few times. Based on subscription metrics Game pass is objectively considered the best deal in gaming. You can always find a person that tries to be different and claim it's a bad deal or hurting the industry or my favorite its unsustainable.

In the end the reason it has been successful is because it is the best deal in gaming period. There is no other subscription service that offers a wider genre breadth of new day one games as Game pass. Add Immortality to the list most recently.

As many say its a title perfect for Game pass. I have no problem acknowledging reality. Even Sony talked about how Game pass was a threat to their business. Odd for something that isn't the best deal in gaming.
You've said the best deal in gaming three times within a single post. Looks like you're really trying hard to convince yourself and you don't truly believe it yourself.

DarkMage619

15 Jul 2022
You've said the best deal in gaming three times within a single post. Looks like you're really trying hard to convince yourself and you don't truly believe it yourself.
And you are trying to convince yourself it's not. The numbers speak for themselves. You or anyone else are perfectly entitled to hate on whatever platform you don't like. Doesn't change reality. Best deal in gaming.

BadBurger

3 Jul 2022
And you are trying to convince yourself it's not. The numbers speak for themselves. You or anyone else are perfectly entitled to hate on whatever platform you don't like. Doesn't change reality. Best deal in gaming.
It's good value no doubt. Don't know how it can be declared the best deal when it's totally subjective.

As for myself I subscribe to them all and enjoy them. Sorry if that doesn't fit the narrative you're going with 🤷‍♂️

DarkMage619

15 Jul 2022
It's good value no doubt. Don't know how it can be declared the best deal when it's totally subjective.

As for myself I subscribe to them all and enjoy them. Sorry if that doesn't fit the narrative you're going with 🤷‍♂️
My narrative is the success is undeniable. I subscribed to both Sony and MS's plans and compared them personally. I am assuming you knew that as part of whatever narrative you had. Best deal is not subjective if you want new games. If you want old games it absolutely is subjective although it is nice to be able to play older games on Xbox without additional fees.

BadBurger

3 Jul 2022
My narrative is the success is undeniable. I subscribed to both Sony and MS's plans and compared them personally. I am assuming you knew that as part of whatever narrative you had. Best deal is not subjective if you want new games. If you want old games it absolutely is subjective although it is nice to be able to play older games on Xbox without additional fees.

None are objectively better than the other contrary to what you're desperate to believe.

I can see why Gaf has given you that custom tag. It's a good warning for what you're all about - not interested in serious gaming discussion.